FS Galaxy 470 GTX (Reference) && Asus ROG Gene II

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinmsj

[H]ard|Gawd
Parting out my system, need the cash.

Galaxy 470 GTX 185 USD Shipped. Sale Pending
Never overclocked. Reference card (launch card.)

Asus ROG Gene II 100 Not for sale anymore.

Sorry the motherboard is not for sale anymore. I've realized they are way too many issues wit selling a motherboard like this. (Request for 30-90 days return if something goes wrong etc..) Board works fine (one in my sig) but considering what can happen to a motherboard made to be tinkered with that is under warranty but have people ask me for all these type of seller (me) warranty terms is just not worth the headache. Thought I priced it right (included the LCD poster by the way) but I guess it's just not worth it.

Sorry guys just way too many issues selling both pieces of hardware. Going to close this.

heatware under MartinMsj.

Last edited:
thats a nice price on that 470 :D too bad i have 2 already.

and no i can't use a third because my board doesn't support it ^^

mine does take 3 but i am little ocd and would prefer same cooler profile as mine.

I should have the receipt. If anything I can have it reprinted at bestbuy. I can't provide a link because the 470 GTX the reference Galaxy is no longer carried. (It's a launch day Galaxy card.) No, I never attempted to overclock this card.

Last edited:
Excellent price. Does the card come with any accessories? Also, have you ever tried overclocking it? Thanks!

He hasn't replied to my pm's either, but he has been active. Oh, well.
Maybe he changed his mind?

He hasn't replied to my pm's either, but he has been active. Oh, well.
Maybe he changed his mind?

he's probably flooded with PMs, but already has one potential buyer he is talking to. Likely forgot to add "pending" to the listing :p

^ Hopefully, cause I'd be the one pending on the Rampage, but he hasn't even answered my PMs. :(

Hi guys, sorry I've been real busy. As of right now I'm waiting for someone to get back to me. I'll update asap. Yes I've had quite a few pms I apologize I didn't update the status. I'll let you guys know. I'll look at the PMs and reply to people as far as who is in what line and such soon. Really sorry.

Alright guys I apologize but I'm going to close this thread. Just too many issues right now with trying to sell these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back