FS: Gaming rig P4 2.8/1GB/X800XT/Audigy2zs/TV tuner...Moving sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphexi

Limp Gawd
Edit:
I have a local buyer (possibly) so I'm just going to go with him, and if it falls through ship everything to my new home. Once there I'll reopen the thread and piece-meal sell it all out. I'd rather do it now, but it could get messy if I ship things out and then move across the country a day or two later, wouldn't be fair if something went wrong.

I'm moving within 2 weeks, and need to get rid of my computer. I'd rather not part it out, as it'll be that much harder to get rid of the remaining parts and they'll be no use to me without the rest of it, but you can always PM/email me with offers on parts and we'll see how it goes.

$550 for all

CPU:
Pentium 4C - 2.8Ghz w/HyperThreading

Memory:
Corsair XMS PC3200LLPT 2x512MB Dual Channel Memory (Low Latency)

Motherboard:
Abit IC7-G w/built-in audio and LAN, 8xUSB2.0, Firewire, more

Harddrive:
Samsung 110GB SATA w/8MB Cache

Video Card:
Sapphire X800XT w/256MB memory, 16 pipelines, top-notch quality and power

Audio Card:
Creative Labs Audigy 2ZS Gamer, sounds FANTASTIC and supports 7.1 surround sound!

TV Tuner:
Hauppauge PVR-150 TV Tuner card, stereo sound, PVR functions (record TV shows on the computer), with remote control

DVD Burner:
External USB 2.0 8x DVD+/-RW

Case:
Thermaltake Lanfire III Mid-tower case, plenty of power (450W) and expansion room, case fans have been replaced with new Thermaltake fans

Now, the case with all the parts isn't that big, shipping shouldn't be an arm and a leg for it, but it'll probably run about $50 via UPS ground, more if you want it quicker. Insurance isn't optional either, as it's built in to UPS services these days, and I wouldn't ship without it either.

There's a monitor, 19" KDS CRT also available, I'm willing to throw that in for just the shipping costs, which I'm betting will run another $50 or so. It's about 10 months old, great condition, works well. I also have a set of Creative T5400 speakers I'll throw in for shipping, probably around $20 for those. There's also a HP PSC1210 printer/scanner, with a new unopened color cartridge, $15 shipped for it. For everything you're looking at $685 (550 for computer + 50 shipping + 85 shipping for the rest if wanted) for a very decent computer, 19" monitor, 5.1 speakers, and a printer/scanner. I'll toss in my keyboard/mouse (Logitech wireless keyboard, M510 mouse), both work fine although they have obvious wear on them, plus I'll toss in a Minuteman UPS, a better than average surge protector, and replacement fans/cables if you feel like tearing the case apart and doing some work on it.

Like I said, I'm moving in the next 2 weeks, won't need the computer, and would much rather have the cash. I'm going to have to get an apartment fast once I arrive at my destination, and my wife is due to give birth the beginning of June, so my priorities are being shifted around. I'd like to get what I'm asking, but if you make a SERIOUS offer I probably won't refuse. Email or PM me with any questions or offers, and I always appreciate bumps.

Heatware = Sphexi
Ebay = Sphexi
Non-Free Email = [email protected]

I know, but I only have 2 weeks, and there's absolutely zero interest locally. Annoys me that I live in an area where people don't know a video card from a rock, they just see prices.

can you post a pic or 2? Interested, but dont need monitor.

sh0rty said:
can you post a pic or 2? Interested, but dont need monitor.

Everything is under my desk at the moment, but I will get a few tomorrow sometime.

lagerter said:
PM replied bump :)

Replied, thanks for the bump, and I'll also consider parting out a bit more of the system, with the exception of the video card. Either it all goes, or all but the vid card :)

typhoon43 said:
I'd like to see some pics...I'm interested.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten any up yet, I haven't had a chance between work and packing for the move, I'll get some up in a few though.

bigj2k1 said:
Bump For abit Board... I loved mine!
Good luck on the sale.

The board is very nice, I should note that I've replaced the stock HSF on the northbridge, twice. First time was with a new HSF from Abit directly, it lasted 6 months, second time was with a Thermaltake blower fan. Much nicer solution, and it'll actually last now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back