FS Gamma Y2 dac, Qinpu A-6000 mkII headphone amp

PM sent earlier regarding FT02. I may have a shipping solution for you if we can hammer out the details. I have my FT02 box from my own case that I could send to you if I purchase it - you can send it back in that box. Where are you located?

Both the Hanns G monitor and the EVGA GTX 480 have been sold and shipped. Thanks to everyone who PMed and showed interest. I updated the main post with new information. I am selling a single ASUS 5970 video card.

I was under the impression that consolidating was preferred. If someone can prove me wrong, I'll make a new one. I can also request that the title of this thread be changed.

Not to poop on your thread mano, but I can get a mucho better deal that that unless it is a higher model.

XFX Radeon HD 5970 Graphics Card - PCI Express 2.0 x16 - 2 GB DDR5 SDRAM

Close RADEON HD5970 PCIE 2.1 2GB DDR5 2PORT DVI DP 725MHZ
2560 x 1600 - CrossFireX

SKU #: CE3454
My Price $599.99
Model#: HD597ACNF9
UPC#: 778656050570

I can do that for 599. Free shipping.

Haha, "not too poop on your thread, but let me poop on your thread."

Ok, got it.

Where's that from, newegg? If it is, you must realize that they have a lot more money power than I do. At this point I can't compete with that, so if you're itching for a 5970 just buy it there and I'll figure it out myself next time. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: I have no idea where you got that price.

Last edited:
Trade you an R/C car for it? Its a losi 8ight v2.0 full race buggy.. I can give you all the info you need on it if you like

Only a scant few days until the card needs to be registered. Just thought I'd check one more time.

I know it's been nearly two months, and the card is now registered to me. I still thought I'd give selling the Asus 5970 another attempt. PM me if interested.

Still trying. Though I'm not looking for any trades, I will hear your price offers. Some good potential for a great price here, so make them offers.

Trying again, I'll probably take a look at my original post and tweak it later but people can still make me price offers on this card. Thank you.

This card will literally be a paperweight in a few weeks. Really need to sell it. Thanks for looking, don't forget to make price offers. And good night.

Back