[FS] Garmin eMap GPS unit [NIB]

ScArE2100

Limp Gawd
The Garmin eMap units are really cool. I've got a few to sell all new in box except one which I'm going to open to take pics. Comes with everything brand new. Cheapest on pricegrabber is $170, cheapest on ebay went for $140 plus shipping. I'll sell for $125 shipped. Has serial hookup for using with netstumbler for wardriving (never done it myself but it should work).
[$125 shipped]

Product url:
http://www.garmin.com/products/emap/

Digicam Pics:
http://xijio.com/index.php?album=Computer+Stuff/Sale/

Info:
heatware: xijio
aim: xijio or ScArE2100
email: marshall>at<vibrantlogic.com
msn: marshall>at<vibrantlogic.com
or just pm.

If you think the prices are too high, make an offer.

Thanks for looking/bumping!

MX2times said:

Depends on what you have, I'm selling them for my dad, he wants cash. If you have something I want then I can give him cash and take whatever you have so; what do you have :)?

can i hook this up to my computer and use it as a gps receiver for programs like...streets and trips or routis?

thanks.

elite_itanium said:
can i hook this up to my computer and use it as a gps receiver for programs like...streets and trips or routis?

thanks.

It has a serial hookup and I'm pretty sure you can do this (I saw it referenced in the netstumbler forum) Also you can get a usb-->serial adapter pretty cheap from newegg if you don't have a serial port.

ScArE2100 said:
Depends on what you have, I'm selling them for my dad, he wants cash. If you have something I want then I can give him cash and take whatever you have so; what do you have :)?

Swap you a sealed 250 gig Maxtor drive ata133/7200/8 mb cache?

MX2times said:
OEM drives sealed with warranty. ata133 = PATA
oh... yeah me=tard :) I'll give it some thought and talk to my dad. I'll get back to you this evening.

OMFGROFL. Hiya scare! I'll buy it from you for one life. I'll let you live next time you get the flag. For a little bit at least.

Back