FS: Gateway FX-6800-01e gaming PC - Core i7 2.66GHz, 1GB Radeon HD 4850 - $650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up as a refurb less than 2 weeks ago, but realized it is more PC than I need and can manage with my current laptop.

MSRP from Gateway is over $1100, asking $620 + actual shipping. Shipping quote can be arranged for anyone who is seriously interested, but I would estimate $20-$30 mark.

System looks great, has some light light (you can see them in reflecting light) swirl marks, and one scratch on side. Includes the matching Gateway keyboard and mouse.

For more details, see: http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668210.php (note that my version has a 1GB video card, not a 512mb card. Other specs are the same)

Specs copied from Gateway:
Intel® Core™ i7-920 Processor (2.66GHz Quad-Core w/ Intel® Hyper-Threading & Turbo Speed Technology)
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (64-bit) with SP110
3072MB DDR3 1066MHz Three Channel Memory (3-1024MB modules)
750GB 7200rpm Serial ATA II/300 hard drive with 16MB Cache
Premium Tower Desktop with Media Control Interface with a Stunning Jet-Black Finish and Copper Metallic Accents
ATI Radeon™ HD 4850 with 1024MB Discrete Video Memory (Ports: 2x DVI-I)
8-Channel (7.1) HD Audio
Gateway® 15-in-1 media card reader with copy button
Systemboard with Intel® X58 Chipset
Intel® 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
18X DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti Drive featuring Labelflash Technology

The Gateway FX6800-01e Desktop is a barrier-breaking gaming and media workhorse equipped with the latest quad-core Intel Core i7-920 Processor—engineered for zooming through process-heavy apps and complex, multithreaded programs. Take full advantage of the richly featured 64-bit version of Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Need more proof that the Gateway® FX6800-01e Desktop can handle your demanding needs? Speedy DDR3 RAM (3GB included) and ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics will provide seamless graphic output and animation plus higher framerates.

System has barely been used since I got it, did run Prime95 overnight as a burn-in test when I got it. Happy to run anything else a buyer might want to test. System came covered by 90 day warranty, which may or may not be transferable. If warranty service is needed down the line, I would be willing to help deal with the company (/ie do it in my name). If buyer is interested in extending warranty, Squaretrade is also willing to do so on refurbs.

References on heatware and ebay under workingnonstop.

PMs are welcome, but you will get a faster response if you email me at [my forum name] @ gmail if interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back