FS: GeForce Go 6800 Ultra

ShnikeJSB

Limp Gawd
This card was pulled from my Dell Inspiron XPS Gen 2. It was a replacement card, as the first one that came with the laptop originally was defective, and was used for about 3 months. I just bought a 7800GTX Go and popped that baby in, so I have no use for the Go 6800 Ultra. It is revision A01 (the first card that was defective was a revision A00), and it was overclocked to 500/1250 with stock cooling. I have some AS5, in which I used for the original 6800, as well as my CPU and 7800GTX, but I did not put it on this card, as it overclocked and ran cool enough without it with no problems.

I flashed the card down to 487/1200 before removing it just as a bit of a safety net, so the card is already overclocked for you. I will ship with the card a BIOS CD to set the clockrate to anything from stock up to 525/1300, with a bunch in between, as well as instructions on how to flash the card to whatever setting you would like.

My digital camera (Canon S45) is broken, so I can't post any pics, but it is the same as any other Go 6800 Ultra.

This card fits Dell 9300 (with 130w power adapter), XPS Gen 2, and XPS M170 laptops.

$250 shipped (U.S. Mainland only)

-----------------------------------------------------

Also for sale:

1 - 2.6Ghz Intel Pentium 4, 800MHz bus, 512KB L2 cache, rare Northwood core, Socket 478, Hyperthreaded. Will ship with OEM heatsink and fan. Came in my friend's HP a250n desktop. Never overclocked or tampered with. I just bought him a 3.2GHz Northwood to replace the 2.6 as a birthday present, and he said I can sell his 2.6 and keep the money I get from it.

$125 shipped (U.S. Mainland only)

----------

1 - Sapphire Radeon 9600XT 128mb AGP 8x. This was the card I helped the same buddy from the P4 pay for as another birthday gift a couple years ago to replace the OEM GeForce 440MX (ugh) in said HP a250n. Never overclocked or tampered with. Will be replaced with a used 6800GT-to-Ultra that was purchased on these very forums recently.

$60 shipped (U.S. Mainland only)

---------

I would much prefer PayPal as the method of payment. You must be a verified PayPal member, with a confirmed address. I don't have this "Heat Rating" everyone talks about, but you can check out my eBay name, which is the same as here: ShnikeJSB.

All prices are negotiable!

Thanks for looking!

I would take it if I know I can replace my video card in my laptop(Toshiba F25). You know how a laptop video card can be replaced.Bump anyway

AMDude said:
I would take it if I know I can replace my video card in my laptop(Toshiba F25). You know how a laptop video card can be replaced.Bump anyway
Sorry, unfortunately this is a Dell proprietary design, so it only fits the three laptops I mentioned (the 9300, XPS Gen 2, and XPS M170).

As for how to replace a laptop video card, the laptop must have something like nVidia's MXM tech, or ATI's version of that, which means the card/laptop was build with an upgradeability in mind.

Back