FS: Genuine Hakko 936 Soldering Station and accessories/tools for soldering (All new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InCogneato

[H]ard|Gawd
EVERYTHING IS IN BRAND NEW, SEALED CONDITION

Hakko 936 Station + All accessories: $140 shipped OBO

I am mostly looking for cash, not any particular item. But I am indeed open to all offers, so go ahead and throw one at me. Some items I may be interested in: Studio headphones, MIDI Controllers, PS3 games, Hard-drives, AMD mother board, Wacom Bamboo, Nintendo DSi, various electronics, or anything else. The sweeter the deal, the more likely I am to accept it. So just shoot some random offers at me!

Genuine Hakko 936 Soldering Station Iron, Temperature adjustable station, Sponge, Holster, ESD safe, etc.
1/2 lb. of 0.81mm Core Solder
Third arm with magnifying glass, sturdy construction.
4-piece tweezer set bent nose, flat spade, self-closing, and normal tweezers with case
Desoldering pump
Two replacement tips and O-rings for Desoldering pump
Testing lead/alligator clip set Test leads with wires, completely interchangable parts, tons of tips, etc.
10 small red tipped push button switches
8 large black on/off push button switches
Safety glasses

5470001903_c756ce78f1.jpg

5470594644_1fca966f7b.jpg

==========================================================
Seller feedback:
eBay
Heatware

Last edited:
Bump 4 u..

Vertigo just pointed me to buying one of these a couple weeks ago.. incredibly happy with my Hakko..

I have one of these. If you are using a radioshack iron, you don't know what you're missing. This thing is a soldering iron from the gods. It is built like a tank and if you buy it, it will probably last your entire life.

I have one of these. If you are using a radioshack iron, you don't know what you're missing. This thing is a soldering iron from the gods. It is built like a tank and if you buy it, it will probably last your entire life.

Makin' me have second thoughts now! Lol, jk. Maybe... Thanks for the bump.

Free bump, surprised that this hasn't sold yet, it's one of the best ESD safe stations under 200 dollars.

Bump for a kick ass station. I've used mine for everything from jewelry repair to vintage audio equipment to voltmodding.

Incogneato...do you have any other toys? Want to trade a 160gb ipod classic for it + something else :)

Incogneato...do you have any other toys? Want to trade a 160gb ipod classic for it + something else :)

i have an ITX case i might post on here soon. but not many other toys. already have an ipod though :p definitely open to other offers and ideas though

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back