[FS] Getting rid of my main rig for sale

jkbear11

[H]ard|Gawd
Reason for selling my rig: first of all, i do not want to spend my time RMA mobo and fix and tweak my comp... plus i HAVE to prepare for MCAT and wont be able to play games... i will rather have money to register for my test and buy books for MCAT... plus, i have my laptop and i will be using my laptop mostly... so I like to sell these ASAP

1) 2x HyperX pc3200 512mb DDR - SOLD

2) Tyan Radeon 9700 Pro w/ Zalman Heatsink w/ Zalman 80mm slim fan - SOLD

3) Newly RMA'd Western Digital 250GB 7200RPM 8mb buffer cache - SOLD
4) TDK DVD+-RW 840G - SOLD

5) AMD 64 3000+ (newcastle- retail box used for 3 wks at most) - SOLD

6) Thermalright SLK-900A w/ Blue Enermax 92mm Speed Adjustable fan - 35 shipped

7) Skyhawk (Lian Li-like case w/ side window) - SOLD

front view
front low
From rear
Mobo Tray
Side View and Mobo Tray

This is Skyhawk Case and it is like Lian-Li case... All aluminum case and comes with 1x rear 80mm fan, 2x front 80mm fans, 2x side 80mm fans

you can email me at jkbear11@[NO SPAM]yahoo.com
or you can reach me at my AIM handle jkbear1111

My heat and beer is under jkbear11

NON CC paypal preferred!!! ABSOLUTELY NO CC paypal....

thank you :)

4b5eN+EE said:
trades?

if so then ill trade a 9600 pro+cash for that 9700

sorry, no trades right now... i really need money for the MCAT books and cash for my MCATs (MCAT is offered only twice a year and it costs about 200 bux for single test)...

YGM DecimatorXX

bear when you g3et a chance pm me your paypal and also personal info i always make a phone call to verify prior to payment.

v_lestat said:
bear when you g3et a chance pm me your paypal and also personal info i always make a phone call to verify prior to payment.

replied and looks like SLK900A is back for sale; guy backed out!

thanks for the bumps guys!

BTW, i will just sell the A64 3000+ by itself! It is retail one! Not an OEM processor! :)

ks_tidal said:
how much u askin for it?

135 shipped for cpu and the stock fan (retail package)... bought it about 6 to 7 weeks ago from frys and used it for 3 weeks... i just dont need gaming comp at this time... and i do most of my school work on my laptop anyway....

i will still take the 9700 in a trade+cash..i really need a new graphics card as this one is a huge bottleneck with only 4 pipes..if you change your mind PM me...

4b5eN+EE said:
i will still take the 9700 in a trade+cash..i really need a new graphics card as this one is a huge bottleneck with only 4 pipes..if you change your mind PM me...

sorry~~ i already sold 9700 pro

en sabbah nur said:
that case looks nice, how much shipping to 89706?

about 15 bux FedEx Home Delivery...

Ill take the case, lemme pay rent and deposit some checks tomorrow and Ill send non cc paypal tomorrow around noon pac time

en sabbah nur said:
Ill take the case, lemme pay rent and deposit some checks tomorrow and Ill send non cc paypal tomorrow around noon pac time

alright! thanks!

Case PENDING to en sabbah nur :)

YGPM en sabbah nur and TDK DVD+-RW SOLD!

please let me know en sabbah nur, thanks :)

$130 SHIPPED for A64 3000+

PRICE DROPPED!!!

used but retail package w/ all the documents :)

Back