FS: gigabyte 7950, 2 x 5870s, 2 x 750w PSUs and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

klh6686

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I have some things I'm looking to sell as I'm not using them currently.

Shipping: I usually ship via USPS 1st Class (if item is light) or Priority, but I can also ship via FedEx and UPS as well by request (additional shipping costs may apply). Items will be shipping from 31088, so if you live on the west coast, expect shipping prices to be a little higher. Large and/or heavy items are subject to calculated shipping rates, no exceptions. If you have any questions about any of the items listed below, please contact me via PM.

Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Dwolla. Bitcoin and Litecoin offers will be considered.

Trades: I could use 2 x 4gb of DDR2 or a small ssd for a desktop.

Heatware: heatware I always package shipments extremely well!

Gigabyte WF3 7950 $225
The card shipped with a bios that had the vddc set at 1.25v ( I believe FX1 bios) and a 1000mhz core clock. However it ran hotter than I liked so I put F43 bios on it which makes it where HDMI doesn't work. However the vddc is dropped to 1.09 which is a significant drop allowing the card to run without getting so hot. It does feature a dual bios switch so it has both the stock and updated bios.

Can include retail box but makes shipping cost more.

NZXT 750W Hale82N 80 plus broze PSU $50
Great PSU, only used for a couple months. Have retail box.

I have an empty NAS OBO
No drives but holds 4, a Buffalo LS-Q4.0TL/R5-R It is missing the front faceplate so it looks like the left side of this image

ls-quad_drives.jpg

It is not a high performing NAS so know that ahead of time but it has a lot of good features.

SOLD:

Rosewill HIVE 750w 80 plus bronze PSU SOLD
Great semi-modular psu, only used for a couple months. Includes everything it would ship with, have retail box.

I also have a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R and E2140 (great overclocker, easy 3.0+ghz) combo SOLD

Two Reference 5870 SOLD
Both work great, on one hdmi does not work for some reason, but works fine with displayport to hdmi adapter (I will include it.

Has fresh Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste applied

originally came with a long back plate like
this
(note black part that extends past the end of the card) and I removed the back plate and cut off the extra as it wouldn't fit in a normal case.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
klh6686 aka... the HDMI killer

Lol, the 7950 is reversible and was a trade off I was willing to make for the lower vddc.

The 5870 not so sure, the card works great through dvi or like I mentioned displayport -> hdmi!

Lol, the 7950 is reversible and was a trade off I was willing to make for the lower vddc.

The 5870 not so sure, the card works great through dvi or like I mentioned displayport -> hdmi!

Whatevers... dont you touch my HDMI ports... Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back