FS: Gigabyte Aurora 3D case with Enermax Liberty 500w PSU

unixadm

Gawd
I'm going to be selling my lightly used Gigabyte Aurora Black 3D case with Sidewindow and Enermax Liberty 500w PSU. Both items are in excellent condition. The case comes with all of the drive rails to mount up to 5 3.5" hard drives. I did mod the case in two ways:

1. I removed the front paper mesh filter and replaced it with a metal mesh filter for better flow. I also cut out the internal fan grill by the hard drive cage to promote better flow into the hard drive cage area. You would have to really look to notice these mods were changed.
2. I cut a 120mm hole in the side window for a fan. Included is a nice stainless mesh filter. The fan blows onto the video card area to help with case cooling. It made a big difference in my overall temps.

The PSU includes all of the modular cables and works perfectly. Very nice case and PSU, just a little cramped for my components.

I will not be able to ship until late next week due to my other parts being on order from Directron. You can take dibs if you have good Heat and pay when I'm ready to ship. I'm not asking for pre-payment or a deposit, just good Heat and it's yours. I just ordered my new case today, but if I don't offer this forsale now it will just sit around afterwards and I'll use it for something else. So help me keep the clutter down. :)

$180 + shipping.

Back