FS - GTX 1070 ASUS STRIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Lol everyone sorry that's a typo. $545 shipped. Edited. Firm on that price though. GTX 1070s are anywhere from $450s for lesser models to up to $600 right now (thanks mining people)

Lol everyone sorry that's a typo. $545 shipped. Edited. Firm on that price though. GTX 1070s are anywhere from $450s for lesser models to up to $600 right now (thanks mining people)

I think the general consensus here is, if you want mining premiums, your best bet is to list on ebay, even with the fees. For a non-miner, a gamer has no place buying a used 1070 at $545 shipped when they can get a brand new MSI Armor 1080 or EVGA dual-fan 1080 for approximately the same price on Newegg.

Sorry for all the threadcrapping going on in your thread. If y'all have a problem with his price send him a pm.
GLWS

No miner is going to pick up a 1070 at that price even a nicer model as a Strixx.

I'd offer you $420 shipped, max.

However, GLWS : )

Sorry for all the threadcrapping going on in your thread. If y'all have a problem with his price send him a pm.
GLWS

Thanks for that. I'm not unreasonable. Just trying to follow the market.

No miner is going to pick up a 1070 at that price even a nicer model as a Strixx.

I'd offer you $420 shipped, max.

However, GLWS : )

That's too low for this card, but thanks.

If someone wants to make an offer I'll listen.

Free bump for OP.

Still out of my price range a bit, but it will sell. 1070s actually now are beginning to normalize >$450.

damn miners... ... .

:D

I have this card. It is fast and quiet and cool. Definitely my favorite 1070! Hopefully someone picks it up from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back