FS: GTX 690, VG278H 120Hz, H2100 & more as time allows

nintari

[H]ard|Gawd
All prices include shipping CONUS only

heatware under nintari

Not looking for any trades ATM with the exception of entertaining the thought of non all in one water cooling setups

paypal for payment

EVGA Geforce GTX 690 $350 shipped

Never overclocked, babied quite a bit and never run in a hot case. I absolutely still love this card and quite honestly runs everything great at 1920x1080 and 2560x1440, the latter resolution however you may have to turn off AA or some features

Even still for this price and more you will be hard pressed to find any graphics card to beat the performance of this card. All items pictured are included, you can see from the pictures hardly any dust was even allowed in my system :D

WP_20150519_23_15_25_Rich_zpsazfjht07.jpg

WP_20150519_23_16_08_Rich_zpsesvejbux.jpg

Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Vision monitor $325 shipped

This monitor paired up absolutely amazingly with the GTX 690 above. 3D Vision was a blast to use and the 120Hz helped out soooo much with IQ in games. I have as pictured the original box manuals, cables, glasses everything. Again I take good care of my stuff, but there is typical scratches and scuffs from daily use. nothing major, no gouges just lots of fine scratches on the glossy base and the like. I can get better pics later to show.

The only reason I am getting rid of this is I have a ROG swift now and I can use the money more than a second monitor.

WP_20150519_23_19_22_Rich_zpsv83fdguv.jpg

Corsair H2100 Wireless headphones $55 shipped

I liked the convenience of this headset a lot, but to be honest for FPS games I have always liked open eared headphones better. nothing wrong with them I just prefer my X-Fi titanium with my ATH-AD700X headphones. Original box is included, I'll post some pics up later

there will be more to come soon just what I was able to put up quickly.

Morning bump

didn't have time to take pics of the monitor and H2100 last night, I have family coming to town for my sons graduation so don't have much time for tings right now lol

graduation is over, memorial day weekend is over, family is out of town and I'm back to work!

Time to pick this thread back up!

Back