FS: GTX 690/XSPC H20 Block incl. / FT: GTX 285 2gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd start here before anywhere else. Here's what I have:

1. FS: GTX 690. No accessories but I may be able to hunt a few things up if needed. I have used this card for the past 2 years without issue. It has a few light scratches on the plastic exterior but mostly unnoticeable. It will come with an XSPC waterblock on the side. I have not tested the block but it looks good and has all mounting screws and washers. The block will probably need new TIM pads but I will leave the ones that it has, on it. Looking to get $280 shipped / payment via PP

2. Not sure if I really want to part with this yet but I'll throw it up for trade. GTX 285 2gb card only. I have owned this card for many years and it originated from an Nvidia rep. This card has been through numerous pcs in my house, a friend used it for 1-2 years, then I got it back a year ago. It's just sitting here as my spare card but I really have no use for it. Excellent condition cosmetically and functionally. I would love to trade this for a nice mechanical keyboard, preferably a Razer Black Widow ultimate, but I will entertain others. Keyboard must be mint with all accessories. Packaging would be nice but not a deal breaker. LMK what you have.

I will leave this posted for a short time and then it's off to you know where....

Feel free to ask any questions and if you'd like pics, PM me your email.

Any doubts, check my Heat ;) https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50136

Last edited:
Possibly willing to sell the card and block separately. Inquire if interested. I would also entertain a trade for the block.

XSPC block now pending....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back