FS: GTX280 NIB $400 + Shipping 24Hrs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Living Weapon

Limp Gawd
SOLD - please close thread

Just got my GTX280 from step-up (began process on launch day), but after reading the [H] preview I want dual R700s :D I figured I'd give [H] readers first shot at this card for 24 hours before I ebay it - I read the FS forum rules and I think this is OK. I have a PayPal account, but I'm open to suggestions on a superior way to close a deal. I'll ship it via FedEx, UPS, or US Mail - buyer's choice. We can estimate shipping online from zip code 01851. As boxed from EVGA, the shipping weight was 4.00 Lbs.

I haven't broken the shrink wrap, and I'll put some pix up when I get home from work.

Since this is from a step-up, I'm not sure if you can register it at evga.com, but I'll provide a 10 day non-DOA guarantee - if you have a problem within 10 days of receiving it, send it back to me (you cover shipping to/from me) and I'll handle the warranty work through EVGA. The lifetime warranty is not transferable, so I really can't commit to be the middle-man forever ...and I'm not sure if that would be defrauding EVGA. However, I think personally guaranteeing non-DOA is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back