FS: ham radio

brysig228

Gawd
i'm selling this Kenwood TH-78A dual band ham radio for 60 bux plus shipping. BATTERY IS NOT GOOD ANYMORE. comes with short and a telescoping antenna. expanded memory and a mod chip and car charger. $60 plus shipping.

DSC_1470-1.jpg

DSC_1468-1.jpg

DSC_1467-1.jpg

Is the battery replaceable? Does it still receive and transmit normally with good results? Do you have the manual for it?

I'll take it, but want to make sure a person can talk and receive on it like normal, because I've read that some people had problems with the antenna coming loose internally from the board and had to be soldered back on.

LMK ASAP.

Thanks,
Doug

Is the battery replaceable? Does it still receive and transmit normally with good results? Do you have the manual for it?

I'll take it, but want to make sure a person can talk and receive on it like normal, because I've read that some people had problems with the antenna coming loose internally from the board and had to be soldered back on.

LMK ASAP.

Thanks,
Doug

not sure if the battery is replaceable i'm trying to find the battery where you can put 6 AA battery but seems like its no where to be found and yes it can transmit on 144 and 440 mhz. i had some work done to it when i got it like add more memory to it and the mod chip which you can transmit over it's frequency. no i don't have the manual but i think i download the manual before.

here's the manual i look at. http://www.radioamateur.eu/schemi/TH78_user.pdf

Back