FS: Hard drives, DVD-RW, ATi Radeon 9800XT, Shuttle XPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdude01

2[H]4U
Need to sell some of my extra parts here so I can finally upgrade to a higher end video card. All items are used, and in good working order unless otherwise stated. All prices are shipped via USPS with delivery confimation AND insurance. If prices are too high for you, please PM me your offer. Not looking for trades at the moment, unless you have a high end PCI-E video card. Again, PM me with offers.

ATi Radeon 9800XT 256MB AGP Video Card
Used, but in good working condition. Was my co-worker's but he no longer needs it since he doest game much anyways. For all the times he bothered me on fixing his computer problems, he let me have this nice video card. I see it brand new on ebay for $260, not sure how much a used card goes for. So....
Asking $150 obo.
SOLD

Shuttle XPC SB61G2
This was in the lost and found dept where I work at. We kept it for months and no one claimed it. I was the lucky one to take it home. I dont have plans on building a computer with this. It is in poor condition, has scratches and scuffs on the case. Not sure what is missing, since I never owned a shuttle before. I do see some screws that may be missing. Have no idea if it works or not, dont have parts to test. I took some photos and hopefully you can see whats going on inside there.
Asking $75 obo.
SOLD

UPDATE
: The green light on the motherboard turns on when a power cord is plugged in. Raising the chance that this shuttle works!

Western Digital 80GB Hard Drive
Model WD800JB. 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive. No longer under warranty, but is in great working condition and had no errors with the WD utilities program.
Asking $40 obo.
SOLD

Maxtor 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 ATA/133 HDD
Used, and in working condition. Warranty valid until 11/23/05. Never had any problems with it.
Asking $25 obo.
SOLD

Black Emprex DVD-RW Burner
Used, and powers on. Have not tested it to burn a DVD. Will refund if not working properly. Not sure on the specs. Model number DVDRW 1004IM. Has signs of wear, please look at photo below.
Asking $25 obo.
SOLD

Biege Pioneer 16X DVD-Rom Drive
Used, in good working condition. Tested to play a DVD. Model number DVD-116.
Asking $20 obo.

Heat: techdude01
eBay: cooolauctions

Might consider 9800XT if I get some money, I'll PM and let you know. Lol, shuttles are small...but small enough to be lost and found?

silentnswift said:
Might consider 9800XT if I get some money, I'll PM and let you know. Lol, shuttles are small...but small enough to be lost and found?

Cool...just let me know on the 9800XT. Yup, lost and found dept. I work for the parent company that owns 2 major car rental companies, and I believe the rental car was impounded and the guy was arrested. He never claimed his belongings.

PMs replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back