FS: Hardware and watercooling parts

HOCP4ME

2[H]4U
Only item left is a Thermaltake 850W PSU (non-modular version). Come on, doesn't anyone want this thing? It's brand new (well, not quite..I've had it for seven months now, but never used it) and unused. I'll sell it for $60 shipped. Really, I'm tired of staring at this thing sitting under my desk.

Any takers? ;)

Also, thanks to everyone who bought something from this topic in the past seven months. :)

bump for you, im itching to get that vid car. Also checking out that mobo, but I'm not a fan of the cpu.

...oooo me want all 3 (vista, mobo, vid) of those things. Sick case btw, little too big for my tastes tho. PM'ed ya.

Most PMs replied to. If not, I will get to yours tomorrow.

BTW, those were S-Flex fans, not "X-Flex" fans. Sorry about the typo.

free bump, soon as everything is verified I'll be taking the 280, the mobo, and vista. O and just in case...dibs.

Over half of the items have sold, so I went through and removed the sold items to declutter the OP.

Which U2 do you have? The original?

It is the U2-UFO CYO customizable version. I got mine with Big Windows panels on the top and sides, the Triple back panel, and the Duality front panel (mirror black powder coat).

Prices on the remaining items have dropped!

free bump for a good guy and trustworthy seller. I have already purchased some of the stuff off his list.

Added MSI 8600GT. Thermaltake PSU and WD HDD are going on Ebay if they don't sell soon.

free bump. I got the pci-e connector, will test ASAP. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do about cooling the parts missed (might have to rig something up using uni-sink w/o stock cooler).

your pm box is full so...

hey man I was wondering if you still had this case?
if so, I'm hoping to pick up the drive bay units from you.

I just ordered a duality front and mine came with some new modular drive bays that don't have the shelf on the bottom and I was planning on using the drive bay shelves for mounting my pumps...

anyway, let me know if you still have them.

Case has sold! That leaves only the Thermaltake PSU, the price of which I'm reducing to $60 shipped. Come on, there must be someone who wants it at that price.

Back