Status
Not open for further replies.

khanable

[H]F Junkie
O hai

g7 mouse - could use a cleaning, has both batteries and the receiver
g7.JPG

SOLD.

laptop dvd burner - bought it new a week ago. SATA. Cost me $50. Don't need it anymore. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118034
slimdrive.JPG

$25 shipped

Headless laptop! The screen died so I dremel'd the bish off! VGA out works great, though! :D great for a little workshop puter - pentium m 1.7ghz, 512mb ram, 60gb hdd, wifi, lan, couple of USB's. All test to work fine. Does NOT come with an OS. Has power adapter.
laptop.JPG

SOLD

paypal only

I cannot ship out until friday, march 26th due to work and school.

THX OMG:)

Last edited:
is the laptop model a inspiron b130/1300? also hope your joking about using a dremle to cut off the screen :S pretty sure that would screw up the wirless considering the wirless runs up to the monitor >.>

is the laptop model a inspiron b130/1300? also hope your joking about using a dremle to cut off the screen :S pretty sure that would screw up the wirless considering the wirless runs up to the monitor >.>

Yes it is a b130. I used a dremel to get around some of the trickier parts -- it is cleanly removed, and I put the wireless antenna inside the casing of the laptop so it still works.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back