FS: heatsinks, fans, full tower ATX case and more!

t5brick

Supreme [H]ardness
you can email me at [email protected]. make sure to remove the "_nospam_" (duh :rolleyes: )

i have heatware here:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=14014

if you don't like my price, but see something you want, email me with an offer. i will also discount if you buy multiple items.

also, i may welcome some trades, i'm generally looking to expand my DVD collection.

pics are available upon request

i ship UPS ground to the lower 48 states, unless stated otherwise.

2 x Panaflo M1A 80mm fans - $8 shipped each/$12 shipped for both

Alpha PAL8045 heatsink - $25 shipped OBO
the base should probably be lapped, but otherwise it's in great condition.

Alpha PEP66 heatsink & YS Tech 60mm fan - $18 shipped OBO
a great HSF in it's time. it'd probably do pretty well on a video card or if you've got an old P3 system, it'll handle that also.

50 Ft Cat5 Cable - $20 shipped OBO
this cable works fine, it doesn't have boots on either end and one of the release clips is broken off.

25 Ft Cat5 Cable - $15 shipped OBO

10 Ft Cat5 Cable - $10 shipped OBO

Supermicro ATX full tower - $80 OBO + shipping (shipping method is up to the buyer)
it's a nice big case, but i just don't need it anymore. i've also got a small box full of extra hardware for it.
Front
Side
Back

CDs:
  • FenixTX - self titled
  • Lit - A Place in the Sun
  • Lost in Space - soundtrack
  • MXPX - On the Cover
  • Nickelback - The State
  • Stained - Break the Cycle
  • Sugar Ray - 14:59

i'll sell these for $4 + s/h each. i won't charge shipping if you buy 3 or more of these CDs or with another item from above.

PC Games:
  • Starcraft - $8 + s/h

i only have the CD and jewel case for these games.

92mm Vantec Tornado - $10 shipped SOLD
works great, but it's too damn loud for me.

Vantec Nexus 4 channel fan controller - $10 shipped SOLD
it's black with blue LEDs and it fits into a 3 1/2" bay. i had it hooked up to the Tornado, and it worked great. one of the LEDs does flicker on and off sometimes, but i think it probably just needs a quick touch up with a soldering iron.

Palm Zire M150 - $45 shipped SOLD
great little organiser, but i just don't use it much.

2 x Netgear FS105 5 port switches - $30 shipped each OBO SOLD
one of these has an auto sensing uplink, and the other has a manual button. they both work great.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto - $12 + s/h SOLD
Homeworld - $12 + s/h SOLD

about fan??

Oh hell I would like it, but will have to wait till Thursday or FRi for payment. Is that cool with you, if co post here or PM me. My heat is under the name Cutter:D

Cutter, waiting is fine. i've got to wait until tuesday or wednesday before my new fan shows up anyway.

psycaz, replied to your PM.

Whats the difference between your Panaflow M1A and the M1B's over at jab-tech.com? They are the same size, same CFM, same rated db...

If there isn't any diff, I'll take both. Just put them in a big padded envelope and ship them first class. Do you do Paypal?

Zimmerman, i didn't see any 80mm M1B fans at jab-tech.com. i also couldn't find any info on a M1B fan on the panasonic website.

the only difference i can thing of is maybe they are RPM monitoring, the ones i have aren't, or just a new revision.

Hmm... for some reasons, the specs I got on your M1A's are that they are 92mm fans but since you say they are 80mm, I guess I'm not interested.

yeah, they are definatly 80mm. i fixed my original post to show this as well.

thanks.

Any pics of supermicro case?
Is it the addtronics-made 7896-style one?

I don't need a case but if it has a scsi backplane with it I'd buy that from ya. Otherwise, free bump 4U.

i'm pretty sure it's the Addtronics made one. i've added some pics in my original post.

i also added you to AIM. i should be on after i get off ork and setup my wireless network. 7.00 PST maybe?

Back