FS: Hitachi Projector, DFI Motherboard

shortkud

Weaksauce
Trying to make some cash for the holiday season :)

eBay Feedback
I prefer paypal please.

Hitachi CP-X325 Projector - $250.00 shipped

It includes a remote power cable,etc. Happy to give plenty more info and pictures if someone is interested.

DFI 915P-T12 Motherboard - $68.00 shipped

PS2 DVD Remote - $12.00 shipped

PS2 Logitech Headset - $20.00 shipped

PS2 Uzi - $12.00 shipped

PS2 Games (Games not mentioned below have been sold elsewhere)

Time Crisis II - $12.00 shipped
NHL Hitz Pro $5.00 shipped
SOCOM II: US NAVY SEALS - $8.00 shipped
SOCOM III: US NAVY SEALS - $20.00 shipped
GTA: III - $5.00 shipped
GTA: Vice City - $8.00 shipped

Hello, I hope you are doing well. The projector has sparked my interest. But I was wondering on some things; like how long has it been used, how fresh is the bulb and if you could possibly provide some 'in use' shots of it displaying a movie or game of some sort.

Thanks.

Do you know how many hours are on the lamp and the native resolution of this projector? :)

Rajin said:
Hello, I hope you are doing well. The projector has sparked my interest. But I was wondering on some things; like how long has it been used, how fresh is the bulb and if you could possibly provide some 'in use' shots of it displaying a movie or game of some sort.

Thanks.

kakureru said:
Do you know how many hours are on the lamp and the native resolution of this projector? :)

I don't know exactl how many hours of the lamp have been used, but i would estimate that I've used 100-200 hours of the lamp life. The total lamp life seems to be either 1500 or 2000 hours. Besides to make sure the projector still works I haven't used it in a few months.

The max resolution on the projector is 1024 x 768. You can look at a bunch more specs here

Here is some pictures of surface season 1 playing on the projector. Sorry my camera isnt that great :\

Back