FS: HP 1010NR Netbook & Old TT Case, etc...

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
Up for sale is a Refurbished HP netbook. It was bought ~2-3 years ago from Microcenter. Very little use, until recently which it gets absolutely no use. Works flawlessly though! A few superficial scratches, been kept in excellent condition. Comes with netbook, AC adapter, and manual along with a fresh copy of Windows XP Home and all drivers loaded, ready to roll!

SOLD!!!

Img 1
Img 2
Img 3
Img 4
Img 5
Img 6
Img 7

Up for sale is an old Thermaltake Xaser II case, bought a good amount of years ago. Case is in, well, working condition :) The front panel has been modded though. The original design had small plastic tabs holding this heavy, aluminum door in place. After breaking several time, I put in a more permanent solution. You can see this in my pics. An aluminum rod has been inserted through the length of the front panel to hold the door in place. Never had an issue with it since its installation. Case includes all fans along with locking keys and drive holders. 4x 5.25" and 6x 3.5" bays.

Asking $20 + shipping. (Case weighs around 30lbs) - Local pickup accepted.

Img 1
Img 2
Img 3
Img 4
Img 5

Up for sale is an Avalanche Heritage Snowboard. Bought about 3 years ago, I have used it a handful of times but advanced too quickly and upgraded this winter. Comes with medium sized bindings (AMS). Link to the board can be found here. The board reads a 163 but according to the website, measures closer to 161cm. There are some places where the topsheet is peeling off and some small rust on the edges but nothing too major. Great for a beginner.

SOLD!!!

Img 1
Img 2
Img 3
Img 4
Img 5
Img 6
Img 7
Img 8

Up for sale are a pair of Obermeyer ski pants, Mens size M. Bought several years ago, used only a handful of times before switching to snowboarding, so I bought new pants. Product info can be found here.

SOLD!!!

Img 1
Img 2

Up for sale is a prop from the show Stargate Atlantis. Bought from the live auction last year. Comes with official COA. Product page can be found here.

Asking $250 OBO. Local pickup preferred - serious inquiries only (Shipping would be freight and could be upwards of $350 depending on location)

Img 1
Img 1

I accept non-CC Paypal, check and money order. Sorry, at the moment, no trades or offers.

Heatware: DangerIsGo

Last edited:
Back