FS: HP 6910p Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdude01

2[H]4U
SOLD!

Selling a used in good condition HP 6910p laptop. Overall physical condition is great, but it does have some issues. Lets go to the specs first.

- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, T7500 @ 2.2 GHz
- 4GB of RAM
- 250GB HDD
- 14.1" screen
- DVD-RW drive
- Wireless card

Here are the issues with it:

- Left speaker does not work. Right one does work and is loud enough (for me anyways).
- Battery is shot and will not charge. So probably needs to be replaced. Works fine with charger plugged in.
- Can sometimes get hot. The bottom will get hot and the fan will run at high speeds at times. Normally happens when im outside in my living room browsing on the net.

Other than those issues, the laptop works great. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. It currently has Win 7 32 bit installed, but its recommended you wipe/format and install your own OS. Only the laptop, charger, and battery (bad) is included. Asking $160 plus shipping. Shipping will be between $10 to $15 via UPS or FedEx Ground.

Here are some photos:

11.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

Last edited:
Far as I know the 6910P doesnt have a left speaker.. they are both located on the right side or its a single one on the right side. I used to own this model laptop. Really good units. Comparable to the thinkpads of that time. Far as the fan noise goes you may just need to blow the dust out of it but its pretty common with those units.

few questions:
1) Is the screen the WSXGA+ or the 1280x800?
2) Does it have the radeon or the X3100 video?

few questions:
1) Is the screen the WSXGA+ or the 1280x800?
2) Does it have the radeon or the X3100 video?

1. WXGA, with a recommended screen res of 1440x900
2. Device manager says ATI mobility radeon X2300

Hope that answers your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back