FS: HP EliteBook Mobile Workstation 8760w 17.3" laptop & Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale I have the 8760w i7-2620M HP EliteBook Mobile Workstation 17.3" Notebook with backlit keyboard, Windows 10 installed but can easily be downgraded (Windows 7 Professional COA on bottom of the laptop)

Laptop includes: i7-2620M Processor, nVIDIA Quatro 3000M, 8GB RAM ,120GB SanDisk SSD and full-size Backlit keyboard .

Laptop works great, but unfortunately after being force to update to win 10, touchpad started to have some issues, nothing major, just gets slow or does not move properly( it happens randomly, not a constant problem), i could not find the right drivers for it. another issue is that some numbers in the number pad do not work, only issue is in the number pad side, everything else seems to works fine.

I did not have this problems on win 7, so maybe going back will fix this quirks.

There is a scratch one the screen ,is not major, but its there, this laptops panels can be easily replace, cost about $30-50. it was not a major problem for me, so did not replace it, you can just use a little Vaseline and it disappear. One Ram slot does not work, i placed a 8GB RAM, so this should not be a problem with performance. one side of the lid won't latch properly.ac adapter is not the original one, so will need to be replace.

laptops looks good, it has an all aluminum body, gun metal grey. it really is a workhorse, but i have have no use for it now .

Only asking SOLD plus shipping, great deal on this laptop, easily upgradeable and parts are cheap.

AU6wQxC.jpg
ZUWpUEj.jpg
O7JLaso.jpg
vtq1gop.jpg
ciE0IQA.jpg
jNjiL3D.jpg

---------------------

I am also selling a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 inch 32GB version tablet, works 100%, screen is super clean with no notable scratches.WiFi Model.

There is a small issue with the tablet, the back light( the one by the rear camera) is always on, is not like full on, but dim. when you connect it to charge it does turn full on, this is not a big issues since it really does not affect the battery usage, you can just put tape or a sticker over it.

I will include a tablet cover, its a flip cover.
Device is flawless, large beautiful screen.

Charger and cable are included.

asking $210 SHIPPED.

1cpAYrW.jpg
sGEokCB.jpg
xpcfmKk.jpg
DPd8K2o.jpg

Last edited:
you can easily add an extra HDD, just need to buy an extra HDD caddy, around $8-10 on ebay, can even try to enable raid.

Last edited:
I have some interest in the tablet, to keep the kids busy in the car.
Are you looking for anything in trade?

not looking for a trade, need the cash.
this tablet works great, screen is nice and sharp, only has a small issue with the rear light, but its really not a big deal.

I have lower the price of the tablet, $210 SHIPPED.

You would not find a Galaxy tab pro 12.2 at this price. Tablet works and looks great, it's only a small light on the back, that's the only issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back