FS: HP Pavilion DV6000 partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer45895

[H]ard|Gawd
Laptop Sold To Tristezza For $170

A little background:

When i bought the laptop it was working at the guys house, i brought it home and it was dead, tried about everything, found out its under warranty via HP, but once i read alot of horror story's decided against sending it in, so im parting it out to try and recoup my cost

TERMS:

Heat: 92/0/0 http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=56877

Payment: Non CC Paypal only

Shipping: Lower 48 only

Shipping method: USPS First class for small stuff, priority for bigger.

Everything is OBO, no lowballs

NOTE: All items are AS-IS, i seen the laptop work before i bought it, but once i got it home it was dead :(, guy wouldnt take it back and so im stuck trying to recoupe my cost)

Everything is forsale but the removables If You Want All That Is Listed, Send Me An Offer! If something is not listed, let me know i might have forgot something!!! (cpu, hd, ram, dvd/rw, wifi card) (if a nice offer comes in i might sell it off!)

Will Sell Entire Laptop Minus Ram For: $180 shipped!!!

Items forsale:
15.4" Screen (Worked great when i seen the laptop work, has decent scratches on top of cover) Price: $55 shipped
Motherboard (think it is DOA, consider it dead for parts only) Price: $15 shipped

Keyboard (has F8 key missing) Price: $10 Shipped

Top panel with mouse (mouse has worn color but worked when i seen it work) Price: $15 shipped

Power button/speaker with cables (one speaker not hooked up, otherwise worked when lappy did) Price: $10 shipped
DC adapter (seems to work fine) (note, no power cord included) Price: $15 shipped

DC board with 1 usb (includes cable, led works and voltage seems to be fine) Price: $10 shipped

Bottom base plastics with all covers (some scratches) Price: $15 shipped
Hard drive caddy with adapter (used for sata drive) Price: $10 shipped
Express card slot (i think it is) Price: $6 shipped
Heat sink with fan for AMD S1 socket (worked when lappy did) Price: $15 shipped
Battery (held charge, but no guarantee at all) Price $20 shipped
Complete screw set (all the screws that i took out while taking lappy apart) Price $10 shipped.

Interested in battery and charger, can you get part numbers for them? I think both will work with my DV2000

Interested in battery and charger, can you get part numbers for them? I think both will work with my DV2000

just a note for you, I have both a dv2*** and a dv6*** and although the batteries are interchangeable, the plug from the ac-dc transformer to the laptop is not quite the same size

the 2000 plug will fit the 6000 but not vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back