FS: HTC Droid Incredible 24gb + extended battery + car charger + leather case

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylarPowers

[H]ard|Gawd
Title says it all. Items in excellent condition, I can email u pics, I have the retail box, the original battery and official HTC extended battery, Verizon brand dual usb/microusb car charger, home charger, sena leather slip case (fits with original battery and nexus one sized phones). Minimal ware n tear from 1 year use. Oled screen model, which all later versions of the incredible lacks, and this oled tech is so much better, every pixel is it's own light source, 1 ghz snapdragon, HTC sence and froyo. It has 8gb internal plus a 16 gb microsd storage installed. The extended battery is only a month old and I fond I get about 2 days of solid use out of it between charges, way better than the stock, but I have both.

Free shipping to mainland USA, paypal, heat ware is Seze Makto and eBay is buymymac, price is $124 delivered with tracking and insurance. Going for a white iPhone, so sacrifice for this great price, incredible is very snappy still as processors go, same as all the new HTC phones for the forseeable future, thunderbolt, incredible 2 etc, and faster than Droid x and Droid 2, kills all older android phones.

Last edited:
ok, korpse is up for first, i have two others interested. Guess the price was a bit on the generous side, its only been up for an hour! well i had a lot of things of no longer use to me here, so it's all good. I can never be sure about these things, but at least i dont have to set up and pay ebay my liver :p... how does anyone make money there anymore? I remember it was not as punishing to sell on ebay in the 90's. and whats this amazon payments everyone is going on about?

Last edited:
nice price...but i'd put my 1100mhz clocked and flashed D1 up against it without a 2nd thought. it'll actually do 1200 but i don't want to feel like i have my hand around a hot pocket when i'm online. I couldn't ever bring myself to dig the incredible. i need a keyboard. old school i guess :(

ok, i was going to go without a phone for a week, just grab a gps for work, but then i realized that i have to transfer my phone to the new device first, there is no holding my verizon account in nothingness-no-device-world, so to speak. so my upgrade date is may 5th, only a hop skip away, that's when i can ship. so sorry, this was not my intention, i just didn't realize that fact until now. plus i thought it would take a while to sell lol.

i so miss the keyboard from my palm pre, but i don't miss replacing the hardware every other month due to defects. So I am good with less buttons to break.

Edit, sold to korpse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back