FS: HTC EVO 3D + extra battery, charger, and cases

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
1 HTC EVO 3D (1.4 HBOOT - very hacker friendly, good ESN)
1 spare Anker 1900mAh battery
1 Anker spare battery/phone charger
1 OEM HTC charger
2 TPU cases (both are smoke colored/translucent, one is 1/2 glossy 1/2 matte w/side grips and the other one has a squares/triangles graphic)

I'm upgrading to the EVO 4G LTE so I'm selling my EVO 3D, it was bought back in July and has the original 1.4 HBOOT so it can be easily rooted and unlocked to S-OFF using Revolutionary. I can ship it out rooted and w/any ROM on request. Looking for around $160.

The phone's in very good condition, I've always used it with a TPU case and I'll throw in two of them along w/the phone. One of the cases I've used for a year so it's a little amber looking (happens to TPU), it's an S-Curve with side grips and a half matte half/glossy back. The other one is in pristine condition since I never used it, Smoke Geo from Diztronic.

I'll also include a spare Anker 1900mAh battery that gives slightly better battery life than the stock 1750mAh one, along w/a charger for said spare battery. Same as this one except mine has a USB port on the side which allows you to charge the phone while simultaneously charging a spare battery. I'll include the original OEM charger that came with the phone as well. I'll post pics later today.

Heatware: Impulses - Paypal payment - Edit: I can only ship it out on the 21st at the soonest (Monday after next), will ship Priority w/tracking, delivery confirmation, etc.

Edit: Added some pics, click thumbnails for full size, can add more/better ones if requested.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Great price for a great phone!

I personally own one for my media player (bad ESN) as I have a BlackBerry for actual phone use and man does it rock!

I think a lot of people are turned off from this phone seeing the 3D as a gimmick (which I don't think it is as its pretty awesome, especially for movies) and that's all they see. Most fail to realize that you are still dealing with a 1.2ghz dual core, 1GB of RAM and Adreno 220 GPU...not to mention the qHD screen. This makes it still one of the fastest phones out there...especially if you can overclock it (mines at 1.7ghz completely stable).

Anyways, don't want to thread crap, and I wasn't paid to say this...just stating that for $160, even if its not used as a phone (like in my case) its still awesome. I mean, how much do the Galaxy S media players sell for and they have half the specs of the EVO 3D?

Oh and bump!

I thought the 3D effect looked better than I expected but in the end still felt it was kinda gimmicky because A) I didn't take many pictures in 3D since I didn't have any other 3D displays to view them on and B) I didn't have much 3D content to view on it. It's a cool novelty tho.

I really liked the phone overall tho, the dual core SoC and 1GB of RAM felt like a huge upgrade over my EVO 4G. I could finally multi-task w/o the browser closing all my open tabs the second I switch away from it, etc. qHD was pretty underrated by the press imo, I ended up w/the EVO 3D last year even tho the thinner SGS2 had already been announced because 960x540 seemed a lot more useful than the SGS2's 800x480 for reading on the device all the time... And it was, at 960x540 most web pages are legible even fully zoomed out, not so at 800x480.

I typically get a good 4-5 hours non-stop or display-on use out of it before it quits, but it idles like a champ. I could let it sleep for a day and a half and I'd still get roughly the same use out of it afterwards as if I just picked it up from the charger and played Angry Birds for a few hours straight.

Just looking to get a little more for it than what Sprint will give me in trade-in really. Thanks for le bump.~

Had to take a trip this weekend but I brought my camera so I'll see if I can put up some pics tomorrow. You should give into temptation imo. ;)

Everything looks good on the pics bro, consider this one sold, let me know as soon as you able to ship it.

Back