FS: HTC One M8 GPE Edition (Gunmetal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickS

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale is my 4 month old HTC One M8. It is originally an AT&T model, but has been fully converted to Google Play Edition. This device receives OTA updates from Google like a Nexus device. It is a warranty exchange device from HTC (hence 4 months old). It is in 7/10 shape with average wear, dings, and a few super minor scratches on the display. The One M8 is an excellent phone and is still top-notch, featuring a 1080p display, a Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and great battery life. I have used this model of phone for over a year - the longest I've ever used one phone. I use it frequently for work and it never lets me down. Running Vanilla Android gives you the best experience, and the least bloat. Please note that this is not a "half way" conversion. This is a full, straight-from-HTC conversion. The phone is identical software wise, bootloader wise, etc to a true GPE. The only difference now is the carrier lock.

The phone is 100% functional and free of hardware/software defects. It is a great phone with excellent battery life, but I have just upgraded so this is not needed anymore. It is currently locked to AT&T, but there are services online you can use to carrier-unlock the device for under $25 - same day. Note that it will work with StraightTalk pre-paid as is. This phone takes a Nano-SIM card.

Included is the phone and a charger/cable, and a slim-case which it currently wears. My heatware is NickS. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Photos

Screen On
Screen Off

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back