FS: HTC Rezound

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagsrules

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat under wagsrules.

I accept paypal.

I have an HTC Rezound that I bought from my brother. Great condition. Looks new. I used it for a week and decided I prefer my iphone so I switched back. The 720p screen is great.

I unlocked, rooted and s-off the rezound. Currently running Cleanrom Standard 4.5. This is an ICS rom. http://www.scottsroms.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=121

Runs great. Phone looks new. I do not have the box but will include the 16gig sd card, usb cord and charger. No beats earbuds included.

These pics do not do the phone justice. It looks brand new.

SOLD

Last edited:
Damn, great price! My wife has this phone and it's pretty nice. I'm sure with that ICS ROM it's pretty fast too. I kept her stock and it's considerably slower/laggier than my Galaxy Nexus. But I'm sure that's due to all the bloat of HTCs Sense UI. It should be getting the OTA/official ICS update in the next few weeks though.

Note the display of this phone still has the highest PPI of any phone out right now, including the iPhone 4/4S. I think it's noticeably sharper than my Galaxy Nexus despite it being the same resolution (due to its Pentile display).

Anyways, bump for nice phone/price ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back