FS: HTPC/Mini-ITX Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickS

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale is my HTPC build. It is about one year old, and my use for it has dwindled with the addition of some other components to my home theater. This is one of my most favorite builds. It runs extremely cool and it is essentially inaudible, low key & low heat/power.

I estimate it draws around 30w from the wall at idle, and around 65w load - at most. The specs are..

Intel Celeron G1830 (Haswell based)
ASRock H81M-ITX
4GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 RAM
128GB Transcend SSD
WD Blue 1TB 2.5" 5400RPM
Antec ISK 300-150
TP Link Wireless N Low Profile PCI-E Card
Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard w/touchpad

This is literally a turn-key setup. It will come with a fresh Windows 10 install, unactivated, just to simply have an OS on the computer.

Streaming 40+GB video files over my homes wireless network at full-resolution has never been an issue, and is always butter smooth. When the right codecs and plugins are installed and properly configured, it plays DTS-HD MA, Dolby True-HD, and every other lossless audio format perfectly and automatically. It has worked excellent with my newer Onkyo receiver. I couldn't ask for a better setup. It is turn key, configured right and is excellent to use. The onboard Intel graphics work amazingly well. I used this device for Hulu, Netflix, HBO Go, and most importantly, streaming via Plex Home Theater from my server.

I am looking to get around $200 + shipping for this setup. Taking a quick look online, it would cost over $300 to build this computer again. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Thank you for looking!

Heatware: NickS
eBay: slow3v
Swappa: slow3v

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back