FS: HTPC Parts, X61t Tablet, Accessories

mad3d

Gawd
Hey guys, just cleaning out some random things I have around here.
Heatware: mad3d (62-0-0 since 2002)
Ebay: mad3d2002

All prices include shipping to the lower-48. I'll probably ship smaller items via USPS and larger ones via FedEx, but if you want something different just let me know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case - Silverstone ML02 + DVD drive - $200 (retails $250 - $280 + $40 for the drive)
This case has an integrated VFD, IR receiver, and has a slim profile built to be next to your home theater receiver. It takes both micro-ATX and ITX motherboards. Case is in perfect condition except two drill holes to enable a second hard drive. Holes can only be seen from the bottom.
Mod Image
Case Image 1
Case Image 2
Case Image 3
Case Image 4
The case will come with the DVD drive pictured below.
DVD
There are two media center remotes included as well as a number of riser and expansion cards.
Remote 1
Remote 2 and Accessories

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AZiO Sold
Logitech DiNovo Edge Sold
Lenovo X61t Sold
Lenovo W500 Sold
AMD 4850e Sold
J&W MINIX 780G Sold
G.Skill 2x2GB Sold
SilverStone NT07 Sold

I am open to offers, but I think these prices are fair. The only thing I'm looking for in a trade is 2x4GB DDR2 sodimms for my notebook. Feel free to contact me via PM or email.

Nah, the person it was being built for wanted more of a media extender style. A PCIe tuner could be installed in the case without a problem though.

Laptops sold. Price drop on everything remaining - now parting the HTPC.

Back