FS: i3-4130, ASUS Xonar Sound Card, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 ohm, ZTE Axon Pro Blue 32GB Unlocked

breadman

Gawd
Heat: Reviews/Feedback for baffula | HeatWare.com

i3-4130 with intel HSF, but in OEM box. Price: $60 Shipping for this will be $7.

F9bJRi1.jpg

Asus Xonar D2 PCI Sound card, used. Price $60 Shipping for this will be $7

5aIOabL.jpg

Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 ohm, new, never used, comes in OEM dustbag and connector. Price $90 Shipping for this will be $15

VIXWykD.jpg

twU8JRU.jpg

32GB ZTE Axon Pro 32GB Phthalo Blue Android Unlocked used for 9 months, with transparent case and factory included headphones. Only one set of the rubber tips of the earbuds are missing of the three provided as I feel weird having someone else use something that was in my ear. Phone has no cosmetic damage on the case...however. I did set the phone face down on a rather rough wood table apparently and on each corner of the screen you can see little hairline scratches. They are not visible from a top down perspective, but they are visible if you tilt the phone in a certain light. There are also three small hairline marks in the center of the screen that are NOT noticeable when in use and again, only visible if you tilt the phone in a certain light.

I've done the best to show the condition in the pictures. Please feel free to ask for more pictures.

Price is $125 plus $15 insured shipping.

zte0.jpg

zte1.jpg
zte2.jpg

All prices are OBO --- make reasonable offers.

Shipping will be determined based off what you end up getting as I will combine.

Last edited:
Back