FS: i5 2500k, 1200w Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold PSU

Yoda4561

Gawd
Managed to win a gaming PC a couple months back, but they stuffed it full of yucky Intel and Nvidia parts , gave my friend first dibs, here's what's left of it. The computer was plugged in and tested for about 4 hours, I played a few games, played some videos, ran a couple benchmarks so everything works and is pretty much brand new. Nothing was overclocked in the process. Click on the thumbnails for full size images.

These are also listed at Rage3d under the name Melchior, yes I'm the same guy. No, I don't have Heatware. What you see is what you get, no original boxes or paperwork. The i5 2500k will shipped in an antistatic bag and well packed. Bubblewrap and boxes will be involved. The power supply will be bubble wrapped and all cables will be bundled and placed into more bubblewrap. I have lots of bubblewrap, consider popping it value added I've run out of foam peanuts, so don't worry about those evil things.

The 2500k and PSU are priced at $140 shipped each. Take them both and save me the expense of shipping 2 boxes and I'll make it $275. Shipping included CONUS only.

Paypal and Postal Money orders only, no checks.

Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W: No, it does not include the beach towel. SOLD

Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3ghz SOLD

Last edited:
Back