FS: i5 [email protected], GTX680 mATX build, x3 HP 1440p monitors+stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

watanabe

Limp Gawd
(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.

EDIT: Parting out!

1. i5 [email protected]: $160 (will not guarantee this oc, infact when i updated BIOS a few months ago forgot to go back and set it up, and didn't care enough to oc it again! All I remember is that it was well within save volt, I always stay within intel specs)
2. Noctua NH-D14: $40
3. EVGA GTX 680 2GB: $250 (happy to help w/any warranty down the line)
4. Silverstone FT03T+Silverstone 850w ST85F-P with short cable kit: $200 (believe I have box FT03T shipped in, also this PSU+Cable kit was designed with the case in mind so I won't be splitting them up)

aaaand the kicker:
4. x3 HP zr2740w monitors: $400 each (no dead pixels, 2560x1440, displayport, dual link dvi, still have the boxes/styrofoam padding) prefer local sale (ann arbor, MI)
5. Chief KTP320B triple monitor stand: $100, beast of a stand supports the monitors above in PLP or L L L

also have 3 bf4 promo codes from r290 purchases, $30 each takes em.

Accepting paypal(you pay fees) bitcoin/litecoin :) all prices *DO NOT* include shipping. In the interest of a speedy transaction please add $15 for shipping for the small items, $25 for the case, $50 for the monitors. If shipping is cheaper than those prices I will REFUND any difference, if it's more, I'll pick up the tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe I say part looks like you have half of it sold already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back