FS: i7 Lenovo Thinkpad T410, 8GB, Quadro, SSD, Bluetooth, WiFi AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
SOLD

I am finally selling my baby, a Lenovo ThinkPad T410 with The Works! This has been my baby for about 10 months now. It came to me pretty bare bones, but with an i7 and well taken care of. I upgraded the motherboard to a board with a Quadro and fingerprint reader, and an SSD and it's been a beast ever since. When you do a motherboard upgrade, you need to upgrade the bezels, so I also replaced the top armrest bezel, so it has an all brand new bezel, and that comes with a brand new fingerprint reader, brand new touchpad/buttons and speakers, and looks almost damn new. You'll love the way it looks.

This is the most top of the line Thinkpad T410 that you could have got, in it's day. And, upgraded A LOT MORE. I already have done the BIOS Mods for you, and installed the Intel dual band Wifi-AC wifi card, and it works great. I installed the upgraded Bluetooth module as well under the bezel. I also upgraded to an SSD and got a Mega Drive for it and installed the original 500GB HDD where the DVD-RW goes (included too of course.). I also also installed a USB 3.0 card, so this laptop will definitely last...

This new motherboard also give the ability to install a cellular WWAN card as well, so you can use this laptop anywhere.

This laptop is a beast, and if you've ever had a Thinkpad, you know it's quality. It has everything anyone would ever want in a laptop. Hoping to have her go to a good home. I just don't use her anymore.

Looking to get $400 Shipped OBO.

Specs:
Lenovo Thinkpad T410
Intel i7 620m 2.66Ghz (Boosts to 3.33Ghz)
8GB DDR3
Nvidia Quadro NVS 3100m with Intel HD integrated switchable graphics (*Nvidia Optimus*)
Intel 320 series 80GB SSD
500GB HDD installed in the upgraded Mega-Drive. (Also including the original swappable DVD-RW Drive)
Dual band Wifi-AC card
USB 3.0 via add-in card
Bluetooth
Webcam
Fingerprint reader
Display port
4 USB ports (+2 USB 3.0 = 6 USB ports.... on a laptop)
eSATAport
SD card reader
Combo headset audio jack
Extended battery installed. GREAT battery life!
EXTRAS:
+Docking station w/USB 3.0 w/ power adapter

You get everything you need!

http://www.bbpix.com/files/15/ThinkPad.full.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bbpix.com/files/15/ThinkPad.keyboard.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bbpix.com/files/15/ThinkPad.screen.jpg[IMG]

I will be including a fresh installed copy of Windows 8.1 Pro installed, and the key provided.

Will also include a laptop cooler it can sit on, which the laptop has basically been using all it's life. (That's why It's not using the docking station in the pic...)

*Only thing that might be wrong with the laptop is the keyboard is a little worn, you can get replacements, if you even care...

This really is a laptop to run with the big boys.

Also have a replacement mobo (the original mobo, with no quadro or fingerprint reader..), that will go with it, :p heh.

Heatware under Warrior.

Thoughts: I think I have a quadcore i7 somewhere that I got for the laptop... If i find it i'll include it, but I think I read that the cooling would be insufficient... But, that's what the laptop cooler is for :P

Last edited:
Any photos and heatware? How much does it weigh with the extended batt?

Heatwave under Warrior.

I'll put some photos up now!

Not sure of the weight. Not terribly heavy.

Edit: pics up

Last edited:
think this can handle WoW and CS:GO? maybe bf4 on lowest? wife needs something new

No, this is not a gaming laptop... Quadro's tank on that stuff.

Just being honest. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back