FS: Ideapad A1

nesuser2

Limp Gawd
You know what it is..you know what it looks like. I buy things and litterally use them for 5 minutes, or for a demo, or a proof of concept and then they usually sit in the box. This item actually got used for 5 minutes. Looking for a happy new home. Asking $115 plus shipping.

EDIT: I Should note..I did buy this used...it showed up in the original box(as it is now) with the rear shipping protector in tact...very much as new!

I am in ohio(45885) and if you want to get a feel for shipping, the package is 11x7x6 and weights just under 2 pounds. I'm happy with any courier but find USPS to be the most cost effective for this size pkg. Should be in the $5-7 range and would arrive quickly.

Item is obviously ready for shipment within a day of payment. Paypal only, feedback nesuser2 for heat and springmarky on ebay.

I assume this is a tablet (ideaPAD) -- specs and pics would be helpful.

Looking to part ways with this soon.

I have a bunch more stuff to get rid of, cisco aironet 1242...box of linksys routers(b through n), stanton turn tables, stanton mixer, tamron(nikon) lens...etc. way too much to name.

It will all be coming over the new month or two as I have time to dig through it..have a newborn at home! If I can be of any assistance on the ideapad A1, please let me know!

If you can make use of the GPS, it really sets this item apart from the rest for it's price point!

Back