[FS] Ikea Jerker Desk with almost every accessory possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDoc

2[H]4U
SOLD.

I'm selling my Ikea Jerker desk. I've used this desk for a number of years. It makes a great workstation.

I just did an interior remix/remodel and now I have to get rid of it. Though I hate to part with the desk, I need to reclaim some space in my apartment.

It is in excellent condition.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It is disassembled and ready to go.

Parts included in the sale:
  • Extended Jerker desk base with wood-grain full-width shelf.
  • Two matte metallic full-width shelves.
  • Two side-hanging accessory shelves - these are the solid welded arm style, not the bent-steel type.
  • Three fat-wire book/magazine racks
  • Three fat-wire CD/DVD case sized racks

Located near Washington, D.C. in Alexandria, VA.
Pics:
IMGP1991.jpg

IMGP1992.jpg

IMGP1993.jpg

IMGP1994.jpg

- DevilDoc

Last edited:
bump for the most awesomest computer desk EVER.

And fuck Ikea for discontinuing it, a tragic screw up on par with Fox cancelling Firefly:mad:

I have one that isn't being used. Just got over it at one point :-P . I realized I didn't need to have everything within arms reach as I sat at a desk lol. It invites mess, most jerker pics aren't that different heh. Its great for what it is, though.

And fuck Ikea for discontinuing it, a tragic screw up on par with Fox cancelling Firefly:mad:

Awesome Hilarious Nerd Rage. Tell us how you really feel.

If I had a basement or a Den area this thing would still be in there. It makes a good standing desk. At one time I had the side shelves at head height with my bookshelf speakers on there. With a protective cover it would be awesome for fucking with electronics and making shit.

Last edited:
why you no ship! i know its heavy :/ maybe someone is willing to pay shipping?? ^_^ just a thought

I realized I didn't need to have everything within arms reach as I sat at a desk lol. It invites mess, most jerker pics aren't that different heh.

You think that's a messy desk?

Psshh. Amateurs.

THIS. Is a messy desk.

MessyDesk.jpg

:D

Good luck! I was searching for a Jerker years ago, couldn't find one, bought a Galant for WAY more money. This is a really good value if you prefer shelves vs. one giant flat work surface.

It is a pretty awesome piece of real estate. I have no clue how the hell to ship this. Nor do I really want to figure that part out. Someone come pick it up or meet me partway bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back