FS: I'm back baby! Bunch of assorted things

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
Haven't had a FS thread in ages, but, I dug a bunch of stuff out :cool:

Heat in sig. I ship USPS Priority unless we work something out otherwise. US shipping included, happy to ship elsewhere for the cost of shipping.

Prices are very OBO

1. Athlon MP Combo

Asus A7M266-D
2x Athlon MP 1800
2x Coolermaster heatsinks
1x ATI Rage 128 AGP

This has been sitting in my parts closet for some time. Worked fine last time I powered it on, have no RAM to test now. But, if it doesn't work, I'd be happy to take a return.

Asking $40

2. Intel 775 Combo

Intel S3000AHLX Server Mobo (does not include adaptive riser)
Intel Pentium D 820
Corsair 1gb DDR2-533

Had this running as one of my main webservers for a couple of years. Mobo is quite cool, has EFI BIOS, and a combo PCI-X/PCIe slot that is a 8x PCIe without an adapter, or a regular PCI-X slot with one. :shrug: I never used that part. Has onboard video, runs like a champ. Tested and works perfectly.
Hard to price that board since it's fairly uncommon, but,

Asking $75 - Pending

3. Dualie P3
Supermicro 370DLR Mobo
2x 1.4ghz P3 Tualatins
2x 1gb Kingston PC133 ECC

Old firewall combo. Tested and working great, only thing I ever had a problem with was that one of the IDE channels sometimes didn't like my DVD drive. Never really pinpointed it. Otherwise works great.

Asking $40 sold

6. IDE RAID Combo

3x Seagate 250gb IDE drives (will have to check if they're .9 or .10)
LSI Megaraid I4

Chugged along in one of the above servers for a couple of years, no problems. Will include cables if you so desire
Asking $50 sold

Last edited:
Bump! Prices are seriously very negotiable, so, hit me up even if you wanna offer me 1/2 price

Asus A7M266-D
Bump for an awesome mobo, I still got one with pencil trick modified Athlon XP CPU.

Back