FS: Inspiron 9300, 6800GO, USWUXGA, 1.6/60gb/1gb/ $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopoetve

Extremely [H]
Ok, here she be. I've LOVED this laptop (and it shows, it's been everywhere with me) but I'm not using it as much as I should and it's time to move on... plus, I have to pay for a bike. So anyway, here she be:

Dell Inspiron 9300,
1.6ghz Pentium - M,
1gb DDR2 (2 x 512mb, dual channel)
60gb HD
6800GO (256mb)
UltraSharp WUXGA screen (1920x1200, no dead pixels, clean)
extra power adapter (doesn't work at full speed, but it works, problem is with the adapter).
TWO batteries (one 9cell, one 6 cell, both hold full charges)

It runs great, no problems, no issues... I really do love this machine.

The bad:
Keyboard is missing the 4 key. I have a replacement keyboard, it's not installed. I got used to it, so... >_> <_<
The palm rest has some scratches on it (pic included, not easy to see).
There's a small thing missing from the rear fan grate.
It's missing a foot. (oops).

Asking $770. Shipping split between buyer and seller.

Heat and ebay under Lopoetve. Price may be negotiable. Paypal/cash/check/etc accepted. Email carmichp AT colorado.edu or pm me.

laptop1.jpg

laptop2.jpg

DamTheMan said:
Looking for a nice desktop in trade?

Not really, sorry... :-/ Got a good one (7900GT, 3800x2, etc) that I'm using.

mybrainisawaffle said:
So....tempted.....

But I've seen XPS gen2's go for a $1000.

Gen 2 doesn't get the battery life this one does, doesn't have the 6800Go, etc ;) Or the nice screen, IIRC.

Oh, and I forgot. I've got a second battery now for it too.

Hehe, thanks! BTW, xpsgen2 has the screen, and usually has a 6800ultra if not a 7800gtx.

DamTheMan said:
Hehe, thanks! BTW, xpsgen2 has the screen, and usually has a 6800ultra if not a 7800gtx.

I thought those were with the 9800 that was special to dell, and the 6800Ultra was the Gen3? Am I off a generation?

edit: and make me an offer then ;) I may take it.

hey,i am interested in ur laptop, can i plz have ur last price including shipping to dubai in the uae,thx

karakeb said:
hey,i am interested in ur laptop, can i plz have ur last price including shipping to dubai in the uae,thx

um, ok... Let me get back to you on that.

karakeb said:

Just so you know... shipping to the UAE is going to run about $200. I'd be willing to take $750 for it, pre-shipping, given your location.

and payment would need to be in Cash ~only~, USD.

hi sir ,i am interested in your laptop,i would like to know also if ur willing to send with it the extra power adapter and the extra keyboard and battery can the adapter be repaired,plz tell me your last price for the laptop if u can make it a bit less i would be gratefull, and i also wanted to tell u that the ARAMEX manager here in dubai is a friend of mine if this can help shipping it down here.reply soon thx

Nice laptop and I'm seriously thinking about it,but I'm not sure I like that resolution,my eyes aren't quite what they used to be(Yes,I'm old).By the way,what are the default clocks on the 6800?

Chris

cstafs said:
Nice laptop and I'm seriously thinking about it,but I'm not sure I like that resolution,my eyes aren't quite what they used to be(Yes,I'm old).By the way,what are the default clocks on the 6800?

Chris

Don't know off the top of my head, but deal just concluded on it. Sorry :(

The resolution is high, but it's so clean and crisp it's nice. And you can increase the DPI

karakeb said:
hi sir ,i am interested in your laptop,i would like to know also if ur willing to send with it the extra power adapter and the extra keyboard and battery can the adapter be repaired,plz tell me your last price for the laptop if u can make it a bit less i would be gratefull, and i also wanted to tell u that the ARAMEX manager here in dubai is a friend of mine if this can help shipping it down here.reply soon thx

soprry, just concluded a deal on it

thread open in case deal falls through

lopoetve said:
Don't know off the top of my head, but deal just concluded on it. Sorry :(

The resolution is high, but it's so clean and crisp it's nice. And you can increase the DPI

That's cool,thanks for your time.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back