FS: Intel 4.0GHz i7 QuadCore Gaming PC, EVGA X58, 2x640GB+1TB, GTX 260, 620HX, A05B

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolchu001

Limp Gawd
Built about 5 months ago. Very clean custom built. All top quality parts and cables are carefully organized. Everything is running in top shape, no freeze ups and runs cool and quiet. The fans are running on 7V which is quiet yet efficient. The case is in excellent condition, no major scratches (no metal showing) clean and sleek design. The custom bolt-on window shows off the clean interior. The cpu is cooled by the xigmatek dark knight which gives a nice white LED glow and allows the CPU to be clocked safely to 4.0GHz at just 1.45Vs (load temps do not top 80C). Although I run it at 3.6GHz all the time for lower power consumption and lower heat. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. The full specs is listed below.

Reason: I want to move to the new iMac 27".

Specs:
  • Performance PCS Lian Li A05B with bolt on window.
  • Intel i7 CPU (C0 stepping, safely overclocks to 4.0GHz on just 1.45V!)
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=538562
  • XIGMATEK Intel Core i7 compatible Dark Knight-S1283V 120mm Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler (Stock intel cooler included as well!)
  • EVGA E758-A1 X58 Motherboard (Lifetime warranty)
  • SuperTalent 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3-1333 Kit (Lifetime warranty)
  • 2x 640GB WD BE Hard drives (5 year warranty - Currently in raid-0)
  • 1TB WD BE Hard drive (5 year warranty)
  • EVGA 896-P3-1255-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB Graphics Card (Lifetime warranty)
  • AverMedia Combo Tuner PCI-e (Both analog and digital tuner!)
  • 22x Samsung DVD Burner with Lightscribe and Lian Li Aluminum optical face plate!
  • Rosewill 74in1 Card Reader
  • Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W PSU
  • Windows 7 Professional 64bit (geninue key from MSDNAA - note that this is not added to the overall cost, it is FREE and will be included since it is installed and activated on this computer)

All parts are currently going for over $1600!

Check out the newegg cart pic for the current price. (Note that it is a regular A05 case instead of the custom window one from PPCS)

Asking for $SOLD SHIPPED W/ INSURANCE!

NO PARTING!
PayPal preferred.

=============ITEMS SOLD===================
  • Intel i7 920 CPU - DELIVERED
  • eVGA X58 X3 SLI motherboard - DELIVERED
  • 2 x 1.5TB Seagate 7200.11 HDD - DELIVERED
  • Corsair 750W PSU - DELIVERED
  • Visiontek 4870 512MB Graphics Card - DELIVERED
  • Razer AC-1 Sound Card - DELIVERED
  • 2 x 320GB Maxtor (Seagate) SATA 3.0 Hard Drives - DELIVERED
  • CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W 80PLUS Power Supply - TRADED
  • Used Logitech V20 USB 2.0 speaker w/ USB extension cable - DELIVERED
  • Used Antec True 430w PSU PACKED - DELIVERED
  • Used Apple 60GB SATA 2.5" Hard Drive - DELIVERED
  • Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Motherboard - LOCAL
  • SuperTalent 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 Memory - LOCAL
  • Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400 4GB (2x2GB) Kit - DELIVERED
=============SHIPPING===================
Shipping on all my items are FREE, shipping methods vary from item to item, check item description for shipping time and method(s). In General, small items are shipped USPS First class (1lb or under) or USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground for large/heavy or more expensive items. Insurance is optional, cost of insurance depends on insured value!
=============PAYMENT===================
Will accept Paypal (non-CC payment prefered). Will only ship to PayPal confirmed address!
paypal.jpg
=============FEEDBACK===================

Last edited:
I know you hate to part it out. But i would imagine you could have sold everything by now if you parted it out.

Good luck with the sale.

You list warranty periods for the parts, but manufacturer warranties typically aren't transferrable. Would you be handling warranty / RMA for the parts for the duration of the warranties?

You list warranty periods for the parts, but manufacturer warranties typically aren't transferrable. Would you be handling warranty / RMA for the parts for the duration of the warranties?

They are all transferable as I will provide the original purchase receipts. The manufacturers usually don't care who the current owners are.

Oh man.
Rosewill 74in1 Card Reader
All those WD BE drives...

If you ever part out. LMK.

Bump - my 8400 also has 1.4v of juice going through her

balls to the wall or go home i say

They are all transferable as I will provide the original purchase receipts. The manufacturers usually don't care who the current owners are.

Some manufacturers don't care, but some on your list definitely do.

Most notably - EVGA. Regardless if you have the receipt or not, the warranty is not transferable. They explicitly say it in their warranty terms.

Therefore, assuming you already registered the motherboard and video card, unless you plan to take responsibility if/when warranty is needed, there technically is no warranty at all. If you didn't register the card/mobo within 30 days, I believe you only have a 1 or 2 year warranty.

Bump for a nice rig....

if you part, let me know about these:

# 2x 640GB WD BE Hard drives (5 year warranty - Currently in raid-0)
# 1TB WD BE Hard drive (5 year warranty)

SOLD - Still have the 2 640GB BE HDs and the AverMedia Tuner available!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back