FS: Intel D865PERL mobos, Chieftec Case, 400W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

somecallmeTim

[H]F Junkie
Lefttover parts from a "deal gone sour" and I don't want this stuff taking up space - All Parts are either NEW or used for a few hours. (if that)

Intel D865PERL Motherboard - Retail, includes all accessories
Link to specs
  • Supports Pentium® 4 Extreme Edition processor in an mPGA478 socket with a 800 MHz bus, Pentium® 4 processor in an mPGA478 socket with a 400/533/800 MHz bus, Celeron® D processor in an mPGA478 socket with a 533 MHz bus, Celeron® processor in an mPGA478 socket with a 400 MHz bus
  • Four 184-pin DDR SDRAM DIMM sockets supporting DDR 400, DDR 333, and DDR 266 up to 4 GB of system memory
  • SoundMAX 4 XL with AudioESP audio subsystem using the Analog Devices AD1985 codec
  • Eight USB 2.0 ports - One serial port - One parallel port
  • Two Serial ATA IDE interfaces with RAID 0 and RAID 1 support
  • Two Parallel ATA IDE interfaces with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support
  • One diskette drive interface
  • PS/2* keyboard and mouse ports
  • ATX form factor
Qty available: 2 - One is factory sealed, the other was used to test a CPU
Price: Sealed = $65.00 shipped, Opened = SOLD to jrcairo - this mother board is selling for $85.50 + shipping on NewEgg as of 3/5/05
SSmotherboard.jpg

Powerup 400w Powersupply - Model LP6100D -
Pretty basic power supply - has 2 SATA power connectors.
Qty available: one brand new, never used
Price: $20.00 shipped (dropped)
SSPSU.jpg

Not interested in any trades, I have enough crap laying around and don't need anymore.
Lowball offers will be ignored and will be subject to public humiliation :D
Serious offers will be considered.
Payment via PayPal only (merchant account so CC payment fine and dandy)
References:
Heat - somecallmetim
eBay - crinkleguy
PayPal - callmetim (at) comcast.net
Email - callmetim (at) comcast.net

All items will be shipped either FedEx ground or UPS (which ever is less expensive for me to you) with insurance and tracking. Payment first, then I ship since all this stuff is brand new.

Sorry, thought I needed a new PSU for a system that wouldn't do anything, but I jsut tried one of mine and it didn't work... I have no clue whats up. I press the ON button and nothing happens whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back