FS: Intel G2 80GB/ G3 160GB SSD's. Visual Studio 2008 Prof Non-Edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinmsj

[H]ard|Gawd
For Sale

Visual Studio 2008 Professional 200 USD
I am buying Visual Studio Professional 2012 and I have no need for this copy. It was a digital purchase. I have an e-receipt available should there be any issues. The receipt says upgrade because of a promotion at the time. However, this is not for the academic version, this is for the full professional retail version that you can use in a professional/work environment.

Note: You download the 2008 professional trial iso from Microsoft. After installation if you're on WinXP/Vista, you just go to add/remove programs and click change/uninstall, and insert the key there. If you're on Win7 then use the directions below to convert the trial to the full version. (Don't forget to download the service pack.) I can mail out a DVD with the procedure done if necessary.

Get the ISO file of VS2008 from Microsoft's website 2. Use WinRAR to extract the ISO file (ex. D:\VS2008) 3. Go to D:\VS2008\Setup. Open file "setup.sdb" using Notepad.exe Find the line [Product Key] Replace the default key with your key (removing all the dashes) Save the file and close notepad. 5. Install VS2008. That's all!

Intel SSD G2 X25-M 80GB 50 Shipped.

Used in my main PC as an OS drive (Windows 7). Using the Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox the drive health is at 100% good with the estimated life remaining at 100%. It has about 3 or so months left of warranty. I have to find the receipt.

Intel SSD 320 160GB 120 Shipped.

Bought this drive earlier this year for my Macbook Pro. However, my space requirements are higher. This drive as with the other is at 100% on both health and estimated life remaining. It comes with a 5 year warranty from Intel and I've had this one since January of this year.

Heat under MartinMSJ.
Paypal accepted from verified buyers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back