FS: Intel I7-920 D0 + waterblock, EVGA 3-Way SLI + waterblock, Corsair Dominator 6GB

Rezistor

Limp Gawd
Hello all,

For sale is a perfectly working X58 system consisting of:
- Intel I7-920 D0 processor that happily runs at 4GHz (20x200MHz), currently fitted with EK-Supreme HF Copper/Acetal waterblock . This chip has the coveted D0 stepping allowing it to use lower Vcore to achieve the overclock. It was purchased as a retail processor. It has always been water-cooled and the temps were always low. Retail box and stock air cooler are included. As an option, I can substitute the EK-Supreme HF waterblock for Koolance CPU-360 (BNIB) waterblock.

- EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 3-Way SLI motherboard (latest BIOS), currently fitted with Enzotech full-cover waterblock. Retail box, all accessories, and stock chipset and mosfet coolers are included. The Enzotech full-cover waterblock is the only one piece waterblock available for this motherboard, plus it sports gorgeous hard-piping to connect the individual waterblock components. Trust me, you will not find another one like it!
Motherboard
Motherboard waterblock

- Corsair Dominator 6GB (3 x 2GB) 1600MHz 7-7-7-20 low latency RAM. Most Dominator RAM chips use CAS8 or CAS9 latency, while this set has a tighter CAS7 latency.
Memory

Price:

Intel I7-920 D0 + EK-Supreme HF Copper/Acetal waterblock + EVGA motherboard + Enzotech motherboard waterblock + Corsair Dominator 6GB = $350 shipped CONUS, using PayPal.

Option: The EK-Supreme HF waterblock (LGA1366) can be substituted for Koolance CPU-360 (LGA1366) CPU waterblock for no additional charge!

PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
All hardware is in pristine condition, guaranteed to be working and not DOA! I have the original boxes for everything that you see in the pictures.

Update: Price for the entire package, including the CPU waterblock, has been lowered!

Back