FS: Intel Q9550 E0, OCZ 4GB DDR2 RAM, ANTEC 1000W PSU, Dell 2407WFP-HC

dslrjunky

2[H]4U
im back in business all better now, and now able to take payments, all those dibs before are not honored as i screwed up on that because of the unfortunate accident that happened to me and I added some items, so now I'll start over again no dibs! payment is the only way for sure that the item is yours..

Note : I can only ship on Monday/Tuesday because my off are Sunday and Monday and comes home early noon on Tuesday so buyer take note of that..

1.Dell 2407WFP-HC

I'm selling an excellent condition 3.5 y/o Dell 2407WFP-HC (with display port connection). No dead pixels or backlight bleeding that I can see. This has seen little use for the past 14mos now as I'm using my portables mostly.

$210 + shipping

2. SOLD

3. Antec TP Quattro 1000w PSU semi modular in great condition never had problems with it always plugged in to my apc 1500 ups backup.. not sure what cables are gonna be included but all necessary cables im using (HDD,6pins,ATX,4pins, misc, SATA power cables) no retail box included..this exact same thing but without the i5/i7 certification:
Antec TPQ

$90 + shipping

4. OCZ 4GB OCZ Reaper (2x2GB) DDR2 linky

$55 shipped

heatware: dslrjunky
paypal: [email protected]

US only (unless pre-arranged). I will not ship first. Buyer will pay shipping at cost. I only use FedEx and USPS. Insurance is optional but recommended. No pics for now as with everything thats for sale all prices are reasonably negotiable, don't lowball or I'll send stewie griffin to tell you how a cheap bastard you are..lol!!!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
What a perfect combination, pairing an E0 9550 with a Megahalem! I have a Megahalem cooling a QX6800 and it's awesome. Those Thermalright defects definitely knows how to make a damn good cooler!

Your bundle is priced to sell. I can't imagine it lasting too long before being sold. Good luck!

bumpage!combo sold!!! got some talkers and drive-bys .but no solid offers, keep em coming!!

Back