FS: iPhone 4 - 16GB - Verizon

sdilley14

Gawd
What: 16GB iPhone 4 (not 4s), black, on the Verizon network, comes with original box and 3 flexible, translucent rubber cases (blue, clear, and dark grey). Charging cable not included...(the one charging cable that I do have, the casing around the wire is starting to strip right by the connector, so I don't think any buyers would really want it) (but I can include it if you do want it...it does still work)

How Much: $195 shipped, firm. I will not come off of this price...it is a fair price.

About: It operates perfectly fine, have never had a single technical issue, have never tried unlocking it. I just replaced the back cover because it was getting a bit scratched up (it isn't factory OEM as Apple doesn't sell OEM parts, but it is absolutely identical). Front of the phone is completely fine with the exception of one very tiny scratch, completely unnoticeable unless you have the screen off and hold the phone up to a light and tilt it. There are some minor scuff marks on the top-left, bottom-left, and bottom-right corners...nothing very bad or noticable at all, does not affect the way the phone functions, but I thought it should be noted. If you use the included rubber cases, it eliminates all of the noted blemishes on the corners.

Overall: I would give the phone a solid 8.5 / 10. A few small blemishes from normal wear and tear, but it still works completely fine.

I don't have any pictures at the moment. The only camera I have is on the phone so it's tricky getting pictures of it. Please check out my Heatware and feel completely confident that I am giving the most accurate, honest description of the phone possible.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back