FS: iPhones (2G, 3G, 3GS), iPods, 128GB SSD, 2.5" SATA HDDs

rw3

[H]ard|Gawd
ALL PRICES ARE OBO and include shipping/insurance. Give me an offer if you really want something, I need to move all of this. Thanks

ryanwgregg on eBay
rw3 on Heatware
PayPal - [email protected]

SuperTalent UltraDriveGX (ME) 128GB SSD - SOLD

Patriot Memory 64GB 266x Compact Flash Memory - SOLD

Dell SE198WFP 19" 1440x900 LCD - DVI & VGA Input, AC for Dell Speaker Bar (included) - SOLD

iPhones

Original iPhone 2G - 8GB - Shows signs of use - 2x available - $100ea

DSCN1941.jpg

DSCN1942.jpg

DSCN1943.jpg

Jailbroken and Unlocked

iPhone 3G - 8GB - BRAND NEW OUTER CASE - Screen will not come on. I've tried multiple Apple OEM Screens with no luck... - $75

DSCN1940.jpg

DSCN1939.jpg

Black iPhone 3GS 16GB (Box, Charger, & Sync Cable Included) - SOLD

This phone is in pretty good condition considering its age. It will have 4.0.1 on it and be jailbroken and unlocked using JailbreakMe.com and ultrasn0w.

Black iPhone 3GS 16GB (Box, Charger, & Sync Cable Included) - SOLD

This is under warranty until Oct 17th, 2010, so you can purchase AppleCare to extend it another year. It will come with 4.0.1 and be jailbroken/unlocked via JailBreakMe.com.

iPods

Teal/Green 8GB iPod Nano 3rd Generation (Box included) - SOLD
- This is in great condition, has never been abused and always had a case on it. Reason for selling is my wife won a 32GB iPod Touch at a company raffle (saved me $300+)

iPod Video 30GB Black - $100 - One Available
- Recently refurbished by me, new front and back and new hard drive as well

PICTURE

Hard Drives

NONE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

Laptop 2.5" SATA - All Drives are 5400RPM unless noted

Desktop 3.5" SATA - All Drives are 7200RPM unless noted

Last edited:
Morning bump....lots of stuff pending....

Evening bump...Offers are welcome on everything. Thanks

i definately woulda taken that 500 gb 2.5 inch hd if it were not made by hitachi. 3 of the 4 laptop hard drives i bought that were hitachi have died .... i have lost all trust. but good prices nonetheless. gl with sale

To the top....updated first post with pics of the 2G iPhones. Thanks

To the top....still have some iPhones, 2.5" HDDs, and the 128GB SuperTalent SSD available. Thanks

Interested in one of your laptop HD's.

I attempted to check any warranty status on the hitachi's, but was unable to clearly make out the serial numbers. Since they are mac pulls, do they have any kind of warranty available on them?

Thanks!

Morning Bump....someone grab that SSD. Super Cheap for a GREAT SSD and Great Customer Service from SuperTalent!

TGIF bump....I'm off today and playing Halo: Reach, so I'm available to ship these out as well. Thanks

Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM drives have been SOLD, no PMs on those please. Everything else is still available. Thanks

Stuff is still available. Offers are always welcome. Let me know. Thanks

are you open to trades? if so, is there anything you need off hand?

I'm interested in one of your 2G iphones, but money is tight right now.

thanks

Back