FS: iPod, gaming keyboard/mouse set, headphone amp, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy

[H] Custodian
I'm selling off some stuff I don't need to help with the downpayment on my new apartment. Prices listed include USPS priority shipping to the US. No international sales please. I accept PayPal or Money Order. No personal checks.

1) 5th gen 30gb iPod package.
I will not split this up. It includes the legendary $100 Apple brand leather case + Dynex brand wall charger + USB cable + iBuds + both retail boxes + original receipt for iPod. The iPod is in excellent condition with only a few minor scratches on the front & sides that could easily be removed with some scratch remover. There is a tiny chip on the top left right above the scroll wheel, as you can make out in the second picture. It has never been dropped, and I'm not sure how the chip occurred. The leather case is in pristine condition, with no visible damage. I paid a little over $450 for this package a little over a year ago. Asking $205 shipped to the US.

p1010193hs3.jpg

p1010194qj3.jpg

2) PIMETA headphone amp, built by MisterX
This is one excellent sounding PIMETA, that sounds great with almost every set of cans. The installed Opamps are AD8610s, and as with all MisterX amps the resistors are Vishay-Dale. In perfect condition. Asking $85 shipped to the US.

amp1up7.jpg

amp2nm9.jpg

3) Eluminx Keyboard + Fatal1ty 1010 mouse
Both are in great condition. The mouse comes in the retail box with everything but the original drivers & apps disc, which you probably wouldn't want to use anyway. The keyboard has almost a years use, but has never been used while eating/fapping/etc, and is very clean. Asking SOLD!!!1for the combo.

kbm1nc2.jpg

kbm2jx5.jpg

4) Oakley T-Shirt.
Never worn, new with tags. Size XL. Retails for $20, asking $10 shipped

shirt1hf2.jpg

shirt2ga4.jpg

Refs:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=30747
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=98594&highlight=saturnine
saturnine@ncDOTrrDOTcom

More will be added soon, thanks for looking!

:p bump for your keyboard description rofl
I trust the keyboard 60% more because of that :)

No actual iPod descriptiion, jsut all the junk it coems with ><

Video? What size?

Great descrip on the keyboard <3

Sorry :) It's a 30gb video, 5th gen. Comes loaded with some good music & family guy episodes.

Keyboard + mouse sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back