FS Items: E6420, 650i Ultra, Gskill DDR2-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

officermartinez

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, the time has come for me to "upgrade" one of my current dual core setups (my wife's computer). She has really gotten into video editing and just loves her Adobe Premire Pro CS3! Well, as a result, I am having to basically upgrade her motherboard, ram and processor. As I type this FOR SALE thread, I literally just got back from Microcenter and purchased the last of the items that I need to give her computer a fresh rebuild.. I am going to begin dismantling her setup within the hour.

EVERYTHING is very well priced to sale quickly, so I wouldn't expect these items to last very long. EVERYTHING works flawlessly and I can say that her processor (E6420) is one lil tough booger. On her setup, it is completely stable at 3.4ghz, with NO problems! The processor would obviously go higher but I would have needed to buy better RAM and a better cooling solution. Besides, why would my wife need it.. LOL. Here is a quick screen shot of her setup, running at 3.4ghz:

DSCN8521.jpg

E64203.4ghz.jpg

I guarantee the parts below, will not be DOA. Here are the items I have up for sale:

(1) Intel E6420 processor. It comes with the stock fan and retail box. SOLD !

(1) EVGA 650i Ultra motherboard. Great little board (especially if you want to build a rather inexpensive setup for your wife, kids or little gaming computer). SOLD !

(1) Set of Gskill Ram with the red heat spreaders (model # F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ). It is DDR2-800. The ram runs very well and as you can see from the screen shot, has no problems running at my wife's FSB at 425! That is on the STOCK RECOMMENDED VOLTAGE. If you go on Newegg, you will see my feeback for this ram. SOLD !

Well I don't know how he did it, but ETERNALJAMMER bought everything. He had the quickest draw with a reaction time of about .9 seconds.. LOL. Thanks everyone for the inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back