[FS]Jeremy's Bent(-ly?) workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyshaw

[H]F Junkie
Hello,

Other than cheap puns on dying marquees... I have a few items for sale. As noted, all have minor cosmetic damage, and as a result, all will have major discounts.

Also.... AMAZON PAYMENTS only. No paypal, no checks, etc. Heatware (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68605).

First up. Vaio SA21 Silver. 350USD. SOLD
1600x900 13.3" panel.
i5 2410m
AMD HD6630m
DVD Burner
Windows 7 Professional 64bit.
Slice battery
500GB HDD should be 5400RPM
4GB RAM. It's soldered on, so there is only one open slot for RAM. Can use any ram, though the internal RAM is 1333 C9.
As with all early Vaio SA, the hinge has deliberate play at ~90 degrees. It's generally considered on NBR forums to not be a flaw, rather a deliberate design decision to make the hinge easier to open (also because the lower and Vaio SB has a more linear hinge). However, user feedback was negative on this, so the newer Vaio SA3 doesn't seem to have this, anymore. Just a heads up on the hinge, because it's meant to be like that.

Bought back in July 2011 or so. Receipt avalible on request (since it's an online receipt).

See below for damages.

This is a general pic of the laptop and the slice battery.

Over here, the left wrist rest has a bit of OCD-inducing wear.

Thickness compared to an iPhone 4S

The backlit KB is unbalanced, with the far right being brighter.

Just a shot of the ODD tray being open, with better lighting conditions.

Another shot of the iPhone 4S, now compared to the laptop with the slice battery attached.

A shot of the power brick + the external charger accessory so you can charge the slice battery without using the laptop (otherwise, the slice bettery normally requires beaing attached to the laptop to charge).

Second up. iPod touch 4th generation with 8GB. 85USD. PENDING, but effectively SOLD.

Bought back in September 2011, iirc. I cannot find the receipt for it. Was originally bought for dev work, but I got an iPhone 4S from work for that at launch, so... it has sat on my shelf (unprotected :() more or less since then.

First pic is bad, second pic shows the scratches on the back. No scratches, nicks, on the front.

The front.

Third up. Motorola Atrix. 110USD.

I consider this broken since.... I don't need 2 android developement devices? Otherwise, it works, depending on what ROM you have on it.

Ships with an 8GB uSD card.
Ships with an ICS alpha made by Jokersax@XDA.
Ships with no warranty (why? Rooted)
Ships with 2 extra screen protectors.
Ships with no scratches.on the screen, and none I could find on the body.
Ships with a generic desktop dock.
Ships with a couple of soft silicon cases.
Ships with a moto USB charger (2, if I can find the other).

That's really it...

Otherwise, it's Tegra 2 powered, has 1GB RAM inside, standard AT&T branded Atrix, etc,etc.

Fourth up, HTC Titan 150USD.

I (again), don't need two development devices (see a trend across my sales for iOS, Android, and WP7 so far? :p).

It's not damaged in any way, but compared to the 1st gen Samsung Focus (the HTC Titan is considered a "2nd Gen WP7 device"), it has:

Slower wifi power on speed (Focus takes about 1sec after power on to establish wifi connection, Titan? Around 4 seconds).
No uSD card slot.
Way too large for me.

Benefits?
It is a second gen device, so the web browser is a bit faster vs 1st gen devices.
The 4.7" display does allow for wonderful multimedia use, even if only 800x480 resolution.

Pic (next to the Motorola Atrix above)

Some other items will come up in due time (aka, when I get pics of them).

Thank you!
-Jeremy

p.s, the Vaio SA being sold here is not the one in my sig.

Last edited:
Some spelling corrected, laptop pending to someone who sent me a PM around 20min ago.

bumpadump.

For someone who asked why are the prices so?

Well. I only need one of each platform. The iPod touch (sold) is not pictured (for obvious reasons), and my iPad is at work. Also, I didn't need two Vaio SA laptops (already have a backup laptop, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back