FS: Joining Navy everything goes

flashpoint603

Weaksauce
I'm joining the navy, so everything is going. I'm extremely meticulous about my stuff. No pets and no smoking home. Everything is in 100% working condition and looks great. Message me if you are interested.

The computer parts are pratically new. Built a new machine just for BF3 only 5 days before release date. PM for details or pics. Accept paypal ONLY. Prices are not shipped prices. Will come to agreement with buyer based on location.

g15 keyboard SOLD

logitech g5 mouse $50

Swan d1080MkII08 Speakers SOLD

turtle beach ear force x11 $30

HP LE1911 LCD Monitor $125 - Have two of these. Only 1 week old.

Intel Core i5 2500k $185 - SOLD

MSI P67A-C43 B3 Intel P67 Socket LGA1155 SOLD

EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0 SOLD

Corsair High Perform Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz2x4 SOLD

Dell Ultrasharp 2407wfp SOLD

Corsair Professional Series HX620W Power supply - 620 Watt $65 Shipped

Zalman 9700 w/ Socket 1156 Clips - $45

Last edited:
When are you leaving flashpoint? I'm leaving for boot on May, might see you there!

Also, free bump!

How old are you? I've got some info for you about the nuke program and a fast track to becoming an Officer. PM me.

Bump for looking and to say Welcome to the US Military...always glad to see someone lace up the boots and serve...even if it is on a boat...:D

17 Years - Army/National Guard...16 years as a Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic, and now swapped MOS`s to become an Heavy Equipment Operator/Engineer Instructor at a Regional Training Institute her in Alabama...

Bump for looking. I'm a peacenik myself, but I hope you enjoy what you're doing anyways. That's what it's about... well, at least from where I'm sitting.

I have been in the USAF for 12yrs, but I spent 4yrs at Port Hueneme, CA at the Navy base there. Good Luck!

Bump

EDIT: Just read thread, seems to be some problems. Retracted till rectified.

Last edited:
Back