FS: Kentsfield 2.13/1066/8M ES

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbuck8968

[H]ard|Gawd
Got some Kentsfield processors for sale here. They are 2.13GHz with 1066FSB and 2x4M L2 cache (8M total), B0 stepping. In CPU-Z they show up as Clovertowns, in Crystal CPUID they show up as Kentsfields. I guess you could call it a K6400.
I've got them up and running on a P5B-Deluxe without any problems. For me it idles at around 40C (under 40C with speedstepping) and ~50C at load with Zalman 9500 CNPS, ambient is around 35C (Upstairs loft is not the best place for computer in summer, ~95F). Obviously in cooler environments this thing will run cooler. I have done some light overclocking to see how high they will go, I've gotten it up to 2.8GHz/1400FSB with light increase in voltage but didn't try any higher since the load temps were around 70C. I'm betting with better cooling (water, etc) you can push this pretty high.

Ok, so I'm asking for: $1000 shipped each OBO
I have 4 of them at the moment, doubt I can get more but who knows.

Only looking for Xbox 360, large LCDs, or Conroes for possible trade, but send me a PM if you think I may be interested in what you have

Heatware: starbuck8968 (94-0-0)
Payment: Non-CC paypal only

Starbuck is at it again with the biggest and greatest hardware for sale. Bump for a killer trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back